OFFICIAL "I don't post replies because Yuku takes too long to load it" Thread

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Would have been funny if no one replied to this thread
laugh.gif

now that you mention it
laugh.gif

ISS is much faster, but for every stupid NT'er there are about 12 ISS'ers that are worst...

ultimate forum = ISS server with NT members.

ISS is much faster, but for every stupid NT'er there are about 12 ISS'ers that are worst...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why is it that out of all the words in the entire english language NikeTalker's can seem to EVER grasp the concept of the difference between WORSE and WORST?????

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why is it that out of all the words in the entire english language NikeTalker's can seem to EVER grasp the concept of the difference between WORSE and WORST?????

You click "post" and then you get the 404 message and didn't control+c the post so now you either have to retype it or hope what you had to say wasn't missed.

mad.gif

You click "post" and then you get the 404 message and didn't control+c the post so now you either have to retype it or hope what you had to say wasn't missed.

mad.gif

i thought it was just me... i just moved and thought the internet was just slow. WHATS HAPPENING TO OUR HOOD?

i thought it was just me... i just moved and thought the internet was just slow. WHATS HAPPENING TO OUR HOOD?

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous (especially today for me).
*crosses fingers in hopes that this shows up*

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous (especially today for me).
*crosses fingers in hopes that this shows up*

Back
Top Bottom