OFFICIAL "I don't post replies because Yuku takes too long to load it" Thread

laugh.gif
@ this NT is going to die off though.

People having been saying that since February.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

you dudes needed to be around when 56k was as best as it got....taught your %$$ how to be patient in front of a screen.

I usually just have multiple windows open, and when yuku acts up i let it load on its own while i browse another site.

laugh.gif
 Those were the days. Multiple tabs for my ADD too 
pimp.gif

you dudes needed to be around when 56k was as best as it got....taught your %$$ how to be patient in front of a screen.

I usually just have multiple windows open, and when yuku acts up i let it load on its own while i browse another site.

laugh.gif
 Those were the days. Multiple tabs for my ADD too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

you dudes needed to be around when 56k was as best as it got....taught your @%* how to be patient in front of a screen.

Exactly what I do. {Switches back to Twitter until this posts}
Those

you dudes needed to be around when 56k was as best as it got....taught your @%* how to be patient in front of a screen.

Exactly what I do. {Switches back to Twitter until this posts}
Those

lol ive been a member since 01.. ive seen those days.. thinkin about dial up doesnt make yuku seem so bad

lol ive been a member since 01.. ive seen those days.. thinkin about dial up doesnt make yuku seem so bad

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

You click "post" and then you get the 404 message and didn't control+c the post so now you either have to retype it or hope what you had to say wasn't missed.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

You click "post" and then you get the 404 message and didn't control+c the post so now you either have to retype it or hope what you had to say wasn't missed.

mad.gif

I usually hit reply and then go visit another site or make myself a sandwich.

Sometimes I don't even view NT in prime time because of the issues.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Exactly what I do.
Those
These.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Exactly what I do.
Those
These.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Would have been funny if no one replied to this thread
laugh.gif

Hoping this would happen
laugh.gif

I hate when the 404 screen shows up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Would have been funny if no one replied to this thread
laugh.gif

Hoping this would happen
laugh.gif

I hate when the 404 screen shows up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom