***Official Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Pats***

LMFAO @
Quote:
If Pats Win...Tom Brady will be given a Nobel Peace Prize, which he will throw to Randy Moss for a TD.

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

can,t wait till this battle. you know belichek will try and run it up if they can. and you know what i have no problem with the colts running it up either. who cares. teams did it in the league
before. check steve young rolling it up against the falcons.
then young talks about the pats rolling it up. once again i love it. who the hell cares. GO PAAAAAAAATS

repping the red sox/pats 2004 world champs and 2007?

Quote:
Last I heard Harrison is doubtful
:wow:
embarassed.gif
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

He'll be a game time decision, but he's gotta play, cause they are gonna need him.

I hope Harrison plays, I want a fair fight, I don't wanna hear any what if's after the game.

MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

^^^^

Sir, you must be high right now

35-32 Colts
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!​

TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

I can't see how the Colts pull this one out, espically with Harrison not being 100%. Those 3-4WR sets with Dallas Clark running free down the middle aren't going to be there for the Colts to exploit. Only way they win this game is if they are efficient on offense with Joseph Addai carrying the ball 25+ times, keeping the Pats on defense.

Who would of thought in 2007 we would be saying the Colts need to keep the ball away from the Patriots... :lol:
laugh.gif
...but it is what it is.

Patriots-38
Colts-27
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Jeez, I haven't been this excited for a regular season game since, well... last year's game.

And I love how prevalent the bandwagoners are in this thread.

Monday Night Game...

:rofl:
roll.gif
Myspace

Harrison isn't playing; only if it was a playoff game.

I don't even remember if I already posted in this thread, but I'm going with the Pats by 16.

Indy's defense can't hang.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Patriots will take this one by 10+.
They shouldve beaten the Colts last year if it werent for Reche droppin wide open passes. Now that Brady has some weapons, Pats gonna take this game and he's gonna show whos the #1 QB in the NFL.

Quote:
Harrison isn't playing; only if it was a playoff game.

I don't even remember if I already posted in this thread, but I'm going with the Pats by 16.

Indy's defense can't hang.

ehhhhhhh,

Cowboys took a 21 point loss and that was because they (Patriots) made a point of running it up in the 4th. Colts defense is A LOT better than the Cowboys defense, both statistically and in reality. I think a Defensive TD wins it for the Colts.

what time/channel this game on?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Harrison is questionable.. they said if it was a playoff game he'd definitely play, but since its not, he's a game-time decision..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

im heading out today to catch this game with mega pats fans
at a local sports bar. it will be crazy. hope the PATS can take this game. i don,t really see the colts stopping them much throughout the afternoon. GO PAAAAAAAAAAATS.

repping the red sox/pats 2004 world champs 2007?

Harrison is going to play.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.​
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Patriots are taking it...by 14
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​
Denver Nuggets​

Harrison is going to play. He went through a season playing w/ a broken hand b/c he didnt want to have surgery on it. He is going to play. Do we not remember what he did last year to the pats???

2006_1105_ne_182_macht.jpg

2006_1105_ne_183_macht.jpg

2006_1105_ne_185_macht.jpg

2006_1105_ne_186_macht.jpg

2006_1105_ne_187_macht.jpg

2006_1105_ne_188_macht.jpg

2006_1105_ne_195_macht.jpg
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

time for the Pats to go down

if the colts are given the oppertunity i hope they put up 60 on those douche bags
TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

The game will be on CBS.............Im glad the rams are offthis week.........get to see green bay/Kansas city...........then get my Hot wings and Miller High life ready for the Colts/Pats........................."EVERY DAYYYYY IS SATURDAYYY NIGHT, BUT I CANT WAIIIIT FOR SUNDAY MORNIIIIIIIIIIIING.......SUNDAY MORNIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG"
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= kixalive07:.​

Yes! i cant wait any longer. Two great teams going at it. But hopefully well get some production from Marvin. Cmon Colts you got this. Were playing at home and this win means homefield advantage. We dont want to have to play the AFC champ. at NE.

TEAM SF GIANTS
I will Always be a Barry Bonds fan. The Homerun King of Baseball!!!

Back
Top Bottom