***Official Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Pats***

Quote:
There were 6 Patriots fans on S&T before the season started
:lol:
laugh.gif

The Wizard of Oz​
13 Gold Gloves / 15 time All- Star / Hall of Famer​
The greatest defensive shortstop to ever play the game​

My colts are gettin @#%$ on by everyone. They are the reigning champs. Respect Them! I have the colts winning by 3. 27-24. GO COLTS!!!!
"When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a dreamer. I read comic books, and I was a hero in the movie. So every dream that I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times. I learned very early in life that without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend; without a song. So I keep singing a song." - Elvis Presley

can you say overhype? this nfl season is garbage pats are pretty much unstoppable..however the college season is........ awesome dude!
6 0 6
Code:
TEAM [Scrubs]

:wow:
eek.gif
@ that hit.

Son had Clark hurtin' then he steps on his facemask. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

Man should be a great game can't wait till this weekend.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

can't wait, i had to double check to make sure norcal cable is televising the game. sometimes CBS shows raiders games instead :x
sick.gif

Quote:
pats win now, colts win in the playoffs

I was about to say this...but then again I thought about it and im gonna the opposite.

this game...
Pats: 38
Colts: 45

Playoffs...
Pats: 31
Colts: 21

TEAMAMFAMILY

Quote:
Hop off their sack, homie.

On the real, you need to hop off of my sack. You stay constantly shadowing everything I say as of late in any forum. I don't swing your way Chester, from here on out don't address anything I say.
The Wizard of Oz​
13 Gold Gloves / 15 time All- Star / Hall of Famer​
The greatest defensive shortstop to ever play the game​

I retract all my previous statements. I just played one of the best Madden games of my life. I was the Colts, my boy was the Pats.

I was down 10 at the half. Came back and won 28-27...

After playing that game I realized that the Pats are not gonna win by 21 like I said earlier, They're still gonna win, but by like 10 or 17.

CAN'T WAIT.
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

Quote:
61 catches that year equates to having no hands?

Caldwell just happened to have his worst game as a member of the Pats during the biggest game of the season. He had a solid year particularly being the #1 option when he certainly isn't a prototypical #1 receiver.

He had two key drops in that game against indy

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Quote:
Pats 45 Colts 17
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
/\ Shouldnt you have put (no h0mo)? Or do you have a man crush?

Is this really necessary when posting up a video which I didnt make and that I find to be both hilarious and disturbing?

are people actually saying Bob Sanders can't hit in here?
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

anybody saying this is going to be a blowout is out of their minds.
Pats will win, but not by much. maybe a TD, but more like 3 or 4 points.
should be a helluva game.

-J-
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
You can't be serious. Your talkin about the same Pats D that gave up 21 points to the damn Dolphins c'mon man, get some sense
uhh that doesn't really matter. SKins put up 7 points on the Pat and got drilled 52-7. Chargers only put up 14. So you're saying the Dolphins are better than the Skins and Chargers? C'mon man get some sense.
Team Grizzlies

Quote:
:wow:
eek.gif
@ that hit.

Son had Clark hurtin' then he steps on his facemask. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

LMAO @ the NY post having an asterik next to the Pats record in their NFL standings.

Haters lol
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Back
Top Bottom