OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD: Week By Week Workout Results

Finished day 4 after doing legs today at the gym. Had no idea cardio recovery meant squats, lunges and yoga holds...Legs are done!

Finished day 4 after doing legs today at the gym. Had no idea cardio recovery meant squats, lunges and yoga holds...Legs are done!

Restarting this after finishing 8 weeks from February-April of this year.

My Day 1 results:

Switch Kicks - 88
Power Jacks - 46
Power Knees - 74
Power Jumps- 28
Globe Jumps - 8
Suicide Jumps - 12
Push-Up Jacks 22
Low Plank Obliques 38

Pretty terrible numbers as I have really lost my cardio endurance over the past couple of weeks. I expect to see a huge jump in the next fitness test.

Restarting this after finishing 8 weeks from February-April of this year.

My Day 1 results:

Switch Kicks - 88
Power Jacks - 46
Power Knees - 74
Power Jumps- 28
Globe Jumps - 8
Suicide Jumps - 12
Push-Up Jacks 22
Low Plank Obliques 38

Pretty terrible numbers as I have really lost my cardio endurance over the past couple of weeks. I expect to see a huge jump in the next fitness test.

Started today.

Fit test day 1:

Switch Kicks - 68(136?)
Power Jacks - 51
Power Knees - 75
Power Jumps- 30
Globe Jumps - 7
Suicide Jumps - 10
Push-Up Jacks 32
Low Plank Obliques 25

Man I was beat about half way through. I run quite a bit and thought my cardio was decent but all this jumping is a whole different thing, don't think I have sweated like that in a long time. Legs are definitely feeling it right now.

Started today.

Fit test day 1:

Switch Kicks - 68(136?)
Power Jacks - 51
Power Knees - 75
Power Jumps- 30
Globe Jumps - 7
Suicide Jumps - 10
Push-Up Jacks 32
Low Plank Obliques 25

Man I was beat about half way through. I run quite a bit and thought my cardio was decent but all this jumping is a whole different thing, don't think I have sweated like that in a long time. Legs are definitely feeling it right now.

Bump...just wanted to show my appreciation for this workout. Ive only been doing it two weeks and already seeing results. Finished my second fit test today, small improvement in everything except power jumps. Im comfortable throwing my gym membership in the trash now, Ive been going for over a year, 5 days a week and seeing zero results. Besides being kinda rough on the joints this is a perfect workout.

Bump...just wanted to show my appreciation for this workout. Ive only been doing it two weeks and already seeing results. Finished my second fit test today, small improvement in everything except power jumps. Im comfortable throwing my gym membership in the trash now, Ive been going for over a year, 5 days a week and seeing zero results. Besides being kinda rough on the joints this is a perfect workout.

Just completed my rest week, so 5 weeks in now and I am definitely seeing some results. I missed a few workouts though and my diet wasn't all that great, drank quite a bit on the weekends. Going to start over this week as if I was going on week 3 just to get back into it. Those shoulder workouts at the end of the recovery week workout are no joke, I have bad shoulders(dislocated both before and surgery to repair separated right shoulder) and those were burning like hell, felt good. Also thanks to onewearz for getting me insanity.

Just completed my rest week, so 5 weeks in now and I am definitely seeing some results. I missed a few workouts though and my diet wasn't all that great, drank quite a bit on the weekends. Going to start over this week as if I was going on week 3 just to get back into it. Those shoulder workouts at the end of the recovery week workout are no joke, I have bad shoulders(dislocated both before and surgery to repair separated right shoulder) and those were burning like hell, felt good. Also thanks to onewearz for getting me insanity.

I think I'm ready for this. My legs feel strong after biking the past 3 months + cardio sessions at the gym.

Mainly doing this for explosiveness. I want to start playing ball again.

I think I'm ready for this. My legs feel strong after biking the past 3 months + cardio sessions at the gym.

Mainly doing this for explosiveness. I want to start playing ball again.

completed last month
riveted

dont know if ill just redo it now, or get asylum, or wait for p90-2

completed last month
riveted

dont know if ill just redo it now, or get asylum, or wait for p90-2

So I assume most of you guys finished 2 already. How'd you guys do? I think all together since I bought the DVD, and started doing my own workout, I lost close to 40lbs.

So I assume most of you guys finished 2 already. How'd you guys do? I think all together since I bought the DVD, and started doing my own workout, I lost close to 40lbs.

Im starting my last week tomorrow. What do you guys do when youre finished the program? Start it over from the beginning or get Asylum?

Im starting my last week tomorrow. What do you guys do when youre finished the program? Start it over from the beginning or get Asylum?

I got the new Asylum version. I like it a bit better because every workout is right at 45 minutes, but I can't stop eating everything in site. FML

I got the new Asylum version. I like it a bit better because every workout is right at 45 minutes, but I can't stop eating everything in site. FML

Back
Top Bottom