OFFICIAL IOWA POST

Anyone in Iowa city or davenport check if you guys have the Kd allstars. Or anyone that has seen them pm me or reply by to here.

^ No where in IA got em bro. Sorry, I already looked into it.

Has anyone here bought any Kobe Vs? I just got a voucher from Nike and I think I'm gonna ID a pair, just need a few more opinions. Thanks!

oh, shiiiiiit. I cant find a 9.5 online. =\. i almost pulled the trigger on the bruce lee's.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

^ No where in IA got em bro. Sorry, I already looked into it.

Has anyone here bought any Kobe Vs? I just got a voucher from Nike and I think I'm gonna ID a pair, just need a few more opinions. Thanks!
Yeah I figured I just thought I would ask since so many stores got restocks I didn't know if these were more available then past foams for example.  I haven't got any Kobe Vs yet although I thought the IVs were nice. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12, Lebron PEs

Might get the Rising Suns or the KD Allstars if i can find them in a 9.5. Anyone know which one i should get for balling purposes ?

Albertville outlet update...  not much to talk about

Nike Air Tailwinds FSR  OG reddish colorway..   $59.99
Nike Air Tailwinds scattered sizes back hashwall.. purple colorway..  $29.99
Jordan 2009 blacks size 10.5 back hashwall $99.99
Nike Air Max 95s..  Hot lava colorway..  can't remember price   FSR
Some Jordan Flight Zipped hoodies from AJIV fusions..  up to XL black for $69.99
Jordan retro 1 alphas high black green FSR can't remember price

Again I know not much but thought I would update. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERSSZ 13 for SZ 11-12, Lebron PEs

^ Good looks on the outlet update. We had our first substate game tonight, got the win against Dubuque Senior. One more win and we're back off to state.

On another note, I think I'm gonna order some Kobe V IDs soon, I'll post some pics up when I get them. I'm keeping it pretty simple though, nothing flashy cause I'm gonna wear them for AAU bball this summer.

^ Good looks on the outlet update. We had our first substate game tonight, got the win against Dubuque Senior. One more win and we're back off to state.

On another note, I think I'm gonna order some Kobe V IDs soon, I'll post some pics up when I get them. I'm keeping it pretty simple though, nothing flashy cause I'm gonna wear them for AAU bball this summer.
I was going to come down to that. Heard it was close. How'd my boy Josh Weeber play?

^ Yeah it was decently close, Senior had a pretty good team. Weeber played pretty well I guess, especially for a freshman. I didn't realize how big as in thick he was, always heard he was tall but he wasn't the typical skinny freshman. He's gonna be dominant in the MVC in a few years for sure.

Whats up Iowans all this damn tourney business who's scoopin what who needs help let's kicc it off....

Earl, are u close to Medford at all ?

nerd.gif

^ Yeah it was decently close, Senior had a pretty good team. Weeber played pretty well I guess, especially for a freshman. I didn't realize how big as in thick he was, always heard he was tall but he wasn't the typical skinny freshman. He's gonna be dominant in the MVC in a few years for sure.

That's why i'm going to Senior, haha. I picked up the kd allstars last night on NDC, they restocked or something.

^ Nice scoop, wish I had the funds for them.

On a side note, I won't be on much (if at all) next week, we're heading back to the State Basketball Tournament, 7th straight year LM boys have made it. Can't wait for next year to make it 8 straight and break the state record for consecutive appearances in my senior year
pimp.gif

^ Nice scoop, wish I had the funds for them.

On a side note, I won't be on much (if at all) next week, we're heading back to the State Basketball Tournament, 7th straight year LM boys have made it. Can't wait for next year to make it 8 straight and break the state record for consecutive appearances in my senior year
pimp.gif
Goodluck, might make a trip down to see the finals, don't know yet.

Got my kd allstars in today, straight fire.
pimp.gif

^ Post up some pics... And you really should come to the finals, an Ames vs. Linn-Mar game will draw 15k people they're expecting...

On a side note, I stopped in at Lindale today in CR... The Foot Locker there is outstanding in terms of inventory now. They got the Eggplant Foamposites! I don't think anywhere in IA has ever gotten Foams... They also had a bunch of other stuff, including the new Kobe "Inline" V, Cool Grey LeBron VII, Air Max Griffey 1 (the Black/White/Turquoise colorway), as well as Tinker Alpha 1s, all the new Spiz'ikes and Fusion VIIIs, and a bunch of other stuff still left. I was extemely impressed, would've bought the Foams but I don't have 200 to drop right now
frown.gif

^ Post up some pics... And you really should come to the finals, an Ames vs. Linn-Mar game will draw 15k people they're expecting...

On a side note, I stopped in at Lindale today in CR... The Foot Locker there is outstanding in terms of inventory now. They got the Eggplant Foamposites! I don't think anywhere in IA has ever gotten Foams... They also had a bunch of other stuff, including the new Kobe "Inline" V, Cool Grey LeBron VII, Air Max Griffey 1 (the Black/White/Turquoise colorway), as well as Tinker Alpha 1s, all the new Spiz'ikes and Fusion VIIIs, and a bunch of other stuff still left. I was extemely impressed, would've bought the Foams but I don't have 200 to drop right now
frown.gif
This is why I was asking about coppers!  I thought that footlocker was going to step it up.. now if anybody gets dunkmans down there let me know.  Good to hear though... 

Albertville update...  a few things. 

Black air forces FSR lows and mids $74  and $80
Grey blue air forces with black bottoms and pink laces FSR $39.99?
Tan with cranberry bottom AF1s FSR $79.99
Few black red AF1s premiums on stashwall   $99.99
Zoom Flight Fives ID  size 12   hook em horns on side  $59.99 oh hashwall  was going to grab then passed

Had these FSR Blazers with the xray of foot on the sides
fdb16d5a15f814c041107d041875ae4e25e21026.jpg

Also had these spizikes with some matching apparel  FSR
6f4266b5eb10cf3a108c0044be81b8f99b0908e4.jpg

Didn't have much for clothes...  Hope this helps!!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

frown.gif
I'll take pics as soon as i can. I might be going to Chicago the week the finals are, don't know yet though. Who do you play aau for ?

^ I play for the Iowa Mavericks...

This is gonna sound random, but does anyone here work for FL, especially one in Des Moines? I hear there's a 50% employee appreciation, if anyone could hook me up with some KD's/Jordans/Kobe's or something let me know! I'll be in DM all week with money to blow lol.

^ I play for the Iowa Mavericks...

This is gonna sound random, but does anyone here work for FL, especially one in Des Moines? I hear there's a 50% employee appreciation, if anyone could hook me up with some KD's/Jordans/Kobe's or something let me know! I'll be in DM all week with money to blow lol.

My friend TJ Johnson just made that team. 

I need the Kobe V Aces though. 
nerd.gif

^ Thought I recognized a kid from Hempstead, he's a soph right? Kobe V Aces are nice, but I prefer the White/Red/Black pair, actually have a pair coming in tomorrow! Hopefully they get here before my parents head to Des Moines and I'll be able to wear em on court in our game tomorrow. If not, atleast I'll have them for the rest of the tournament. That'll help any of you guys pick me out lol, the rest of the team will have on our Hyperizes but I hate them, I'll be wearing the Kobes!

^ Thought I recognized a kid from Hempstead, he's a soph right? Kobe V Aces are nice, but I prefer the White/Red/Black pair, actually have a pair coming in tomorrow! Hopefully they get here before my parents head to Des Moines and I'll be able to wear em on court in our game tomorrow. If not, atleast I'll have them for the rest of the tournament. That'll help any of you guys pick me out lol, the rest of the team will have on our Hyperizes but I hate them, I'll be wearing the Kobes!
Yeah, you play on his team? I'll be heading down to Chicago this weekend. I'll be sure to go to House of Hoops.

So I saw in the lebron forum that you had the lebrons on sneaky... you decide to pass?  Peoples still trying to get together sometime?  I'll prob be in town in the next couple weeks...

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Sneaky - naw man I play 17U, pretty sure he's a 16U. I see you picked up some Chaos at HOH? But more jealous of you getting the Nike Elite socks, been wanting some of those...

We got 3rd at State, I'm so dissapointed we failed to win in the semi's and get our shot at Ames but nothing we can do about it now. At this time next year though we'll be playing for the championship hopefully, we have the talent to win it all. Right now all I can think about is getting in the gym and preparing for next year...

Back
Top Bottom