OFFICIAL IOWA POST

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Sneaky - naw man I play 17U, pretty sure he's a 16U. I see you picked up some Chaos at HOH? But more jealous of you getting the Nike Elite socks, been wanting some of those...

We got 3rd at State, I'm so dissapointed we failed to win in the semi's and get our shot at Ames but nothing we can do about it now. At this time next year though we'll be playing for the championship hopefully, we have the talent to win it all. Right now all I can think about is getting in the gym and preparing for next year...
Oh, i got you. Yeah, i did pick up some Chaos's and nike elite socks. Should have stocked up on those but wasn't thinking.

Who'd you guys lose to?

SE Polk. We did not shoot well at all, especially from the free throw line. They knocked their FTs down and played well, but I'm still disappointed. I can't wait for next year now!

This thread has been dead... Anyone else pick up the Oreo VI today? Got my pair, pretty pleased with them. New goal = don't buy any kicks in April lol.

Has anybody seen any kobe IV or V's in the Cedar Rapids or Davenport area? I tried Coralville but since they closed the footlocker down they haven't gotten any kobes.

Originally Posted by Suns32

Has anybody seen any kobe IV or V's in the Cedar Rapids or Davenport area? I tried Coralville but since they closed the footlocker down they haven't gotten any kobes.
Foot Locker here in CR has the Inlines and V-Day Kobe Vs. I haven't seen any Kobe IVs though, and I think sizes are becoming sparse on the Vs...

No pickups for me, although end of May/June will be crazy with Powder IX, White/Red VI, and a slew of KD2. I think I may sell my Space Jams to help pay for some of that, would you guys sell for around 275, to a local kid so no shipping? I'm starting to realize they're a bit of a waste, since I'll never wear them since i have the 01s. After all the work I did and others help to get them though, I don't know if I could sell them. Opinions?

No pickups for me, although end of May/June will be crazy with Powder IX, White/Red VI, and a slew of KD2. I think I may sell my Space Jams to help pay for some of that, would you guys sell for around 275, to a local kid so no shipping? I'm starting to realize they're a bit of a waste, since I'll never wear them since i have the 01s. After all the work I did and others help to get them though, I don't know if I could sell them. Opinions?

Honestly I think you should hold on to them.. take it from somebody thats older.. shoes don't last forever and once your 01s MAY give out it might be nice to have the 09s a few years down the road to rock but I don't know if you go nuts on jordans like I do.  I've seen a lot of older pairs where the carbon fiber plate cracks.. soles fall off.. etc..  I know they are holding there value pretty good and any og colorway XI will always bring in the $$$ when you need it to.. just saying if you have other options to cop I wouldnt sell XIs and also thats just my opinion... I just rocked mine today and its nice to have a fresh icey sole too..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
As far as pick ups you know it doesn't stop with me, got some Lebron soldier IV wear test samples and some nike shox bomber " Go Duke" Pe samples coming this week.   Grabbed the all grey and the black white gold Lebron 7s and jordan 2010s over the weekend on discount. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Also any sb accounts near Iowa City?  I got a boy down there I'm trying to point in the right direction.. Thanks in advance. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Albertville outlet update.... not a whole lot.  Few blazers on table sale for like 24.99 white with black swoosh. pair of terminators too. size 12 I think. 

Jumpman team Pro  FSR 
516363ed55ca1625fa5d11c4cd7a40c804644652.jpg

Picked up the cool grey lebron 7's. Might be returning them for some Kobe V Inlines. I need to stop buying shoes and save up for personal stuff.

Anyone have a HoH Chi connect in here?

sneaksoy1 –

I went to [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]S.E. Polk[/color]... a LONG time ago... Glad to see my Alma Mater is holding their own in sports! Sorry you lost. But, I gotta stick with my roots!
laugh.gif

Moved to Chicago from Iowa, lived/worked there for 3 years, got tired of winter and have lived here in Houston for 19 years now. The sneaker opportunities are [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]much[/color] better here than in Iowa, too!

Originally Posted by DannManns

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)][/color]Moved to Chicago from Iowa, lived/worked there for 3 years, got tired of winter and have lived here in Houston for 19 years now. The sneaker opportunities are [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]much[/color] better here than in Iowa, too!

mad.gif
There are no spots here in Iowa.

We really don't have much here. And that loss sucked lol.

I feel like picking something up, but I just can't make up my mind. I kinda want the POP Kobe V, kinda want the CG LeBron VII, and also want to save some for May/June when a bunch of other nice stuff drops.

Y'all be some b-ball playin fiends over here lol....

spot here in Omaha has a lot of so-called heat thats mostly disappeared most other places; Coppers, Eggs, Griffs etc. LMK if anyone is interested I'm going by the spot today to see whats left and in what sizes the mall its in is dead so the store gets passed over a lot; someone else locally tipped me and good thing cuz that store hasnt been on my radar in over a year and a half and from what I was told they got stuff just collectin dust over there

glasses.gif

^ I think I've been there? Is the spot happen to be a Foot Locker or a Finishline, like right across the hall from each other? I know I always try to hit up a mall in Omaha that has both and both seem to get some nice stuff in. Crossroads maybe?

What do you guys think of the Kobe V "POP"? I think I may order a pair soon...

Whats up? Im from Dallas. Goin to Iowa for bout a month to work. Whats the shoe scene like up there? Any spots cause im gone need to cop some stuff

^ No spots really, just Foot Locker's and Finish Lines in some of the malls. Hit up Scheel's if you're near one, they get some decent stuff sometimes.

^ I think I've been there? Is the spot happen to be a Foot Locker or a Finishline, like right across the hall from each other? I know I always try to hit up a mall in Omaha that has both and both seem to get some nice stuff in. Crossroads maybe?

What do you guys think of the Kobe V "POP"? I think I may order a pair soon...

I really didn't like the pops at first but seeing pics are making me think i should cop. I passed up on the Kobe V "Aways" and now i want a pair.

I did pick up the recently release Nike Air Max Neon 95's.

Oreo VI B's (orange Nike box, no flaws)
good size run as of 1:00 CST
$99.99
Miromar, FL outlet
239 948 4100

ENJOY!!!!

Remember, Agent ALWAYS looks out
EARL where you at....
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

So i did buy some Kobe V Aways for $75+shipping and tax.

DaHero: Where you gonna be at?

^ At Grinnell for college or what? I'm not far away, like 75 minutes or so.

Agent good looks with the info, I'd cop for sure if I didn't already have a pair. I appreciate the heads up a lot though, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your updates, especially if its Jordans/Nike bball/KD/Kobe/Presto stuff lol.

Back
Top Bottom