OFFICIAL IOWA POST

Sneaky - no, unfortunately. I would've but I was on a college visit... I will be meeting him soon though, but I won't say any dates until afterwards haha. He deserves every bit of attention he's getting, he's so good it's ridiculous.

I was in Chicago Thursday/Friday and finally got a chance to go to a HoH. Place is amazing! I just picked up some Jeter 1 Lows and the Think Pink Kobe V. Employees there were really cool too, I wish we lived nearer to it.

Damn, that sucks. It's good you'll be meeting him tho. Marcus didn't miss last year against Hempstead when my brother was guarding him.

Ended up meeting him last night. Pretty cool guy. Marcus doesn't miss when anyone guards him lol.

That's good. Yeah, Marcus is too damn good.

Anyways, Mike my brother got a job at the Finishline in Lindale. You gonna be camping with us for the CG release if they get them?

^ Your bro is working at FNL at Lindale now?! I'll look out for him next time I'm in there.

They should get the CG, and I think you mean camping with me lol. Jk, but it'll be cool to have you down here for the release, there's a few really cool guys from here that I'll have to introduce you to. I can't wait for that release though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

^ Your bro is working at FNL at Lindale now?! I'll look out for him next time I'm in there.

They should get the CG, and I think you mean camping with me lol. Jk, but it'll be cool to have you down here for the release, there's a few really cool guys from here that I'll have to introduce you to. I can't wait for that release though
pimp.gif

Yeah, Mike goes to Kirkwood and had a job in Dubuque at FNL so the manager here told the manager in CR that Mike was good so i guess it worked out. He works quite a bit i think
I know for a fact they are gettin the Flints. So i'll be down there for that release. I hope they get the CG's and no workers wear my size.

Originally Posted by att baller

What does HoH Chicago have for basketball shoes? Anything in red and black?

Got the Hyperfuses I believe in a couple PE colorways, of course they rep D Rose hard in the Chi so they will have his adidas sig shoe.  New shoes will keep coming in as the season progresses.  You want me to hit up my dude there and see for sure what they got?    And remember its a House of Hoops so its predominantly basketball shoes.  While I'm talking about D Rose anybody just see the dunk he had tonight!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

D Rose's dunk was nasty... But not gonna be the top dunk of the year like some people were trying to say.

Speaking of the Bulls, I'm going to the Chi next Thursday night for the Golden State/Chicago game. Can't wait to see Steph Curry play, and of course D-Rose. Plus stay the night, miss school Friday, and hit up House of Hoops on the way home
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know it was discussed a bit earlier about Roy Williams coming to LM to check out Marcus... Just thought I'd throw it out there that he was back. To watch Marcus in an individual workout. I was lucky enough to be Marcus' partner, so it was pretty fun having all the UNC coaches watching. Roy is a cool guy, but I'm still more of a Coach K fan
laugh.gif

D Rose's dunk was nasty... But not gonna be the top dunk of the year like some people were trying to say.

Speaking of the Bulls, I'm going to the Chi next Thursday night for the Golden State/Chicago game. Can't wait to see Steph Curry play, and of course D-Rose. Plus stay the night, miss school Friday, and hit up House of Hoops on the way home
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know it was discussed a bit earlier about Roy Williams coming to LM to check out Marcus... Just thought I'd throw it out there that he was back. To watch Marcus in an individual workout. I was lucky enough to be Marcus' partner, so it was pretty fun having all the UNC coaches watching. Roy is a cool guy, but I'm still more of a Coach K fan
laugh.gif
Hit me up when you go to HoH. 

Well this sucks but no longer able to go to Chicago to the Bulls game/HoH. Luckily I still have a few friends going so hopefully if they find anything at HoH they can hook me up!

Sucks but theres always next time. Didn't you have school anyways?

Might be passing on the Flints. JB's quality
30t6p3b.gif

^ Yeah, school sucks lol. I tried to convince the people who still went to pick me up a 9.5 in the 5 Rings for you and a 13 in the Olympic Pippen Uptempos but apparently they didn't have either size...

I'm passing on a lot of JB stuff this winter, only things that are "must-haves" for me are the Doernbecher IIIs and the Cool Grey XIs.

^ Yeah, school sucks lol. I tried to convince the people who still went to pick me up a 9.5 in the 5 Rings for you and a 13 in the Olympic Pippen Uptempos but apparently they didn't have either size...

I'm passing on a lot of JB stuff this winter, only things that are "must-haves" for me are the Doernbecher IIIs and the Cool Grey XIs.
Yeah i talked to Greg, he sent me pics of the Five Rings. Only size was a 8.5. 
frown.gif

Only thing im getting is the Cool Greys and hopefully the South Beach lebrons. Might double on both 
eyes.gif

No luck on the South Beach's. Wish I had a Chi connect. Next up Cool Greys.

^ You got your SB VIIIs? Nice pickup. Just ordered some of the Silver/Black Huarache Trainers, first shoes I've bought in over 2 months. Still heated I didn't get the Olympic Pippens though...

att baller - We play at Waukee next Tuesday, Bettendorf at home a week from saturday, then Mount Pleasant the Saturday after that at the US Cellular Center. Then games in Lacrosse and Minneapolis in January. PS. Saw your sig, hit me up about some size 13 2k5s. I have a couple pairs, I'm willing to part with at least one pair.

Anyone else get the Altitudes this past weekend?

Sneaky you coming to CR for the Cool Grey release?

Um, depends. I might stay in Dubuque and cop here. I think Mikes buying a 10 down there tho. PM me your number again just in case i do come down.

How you guys doing so far?

^ 4-0, playing pretty decent. I've been out the past 3 games though with a broken finger though. Glad to be back tomorrow though!

Back
Top Bottom