OFFICIAL IOWA POST

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

I'm originally from Marion/CR and thats where my mom and pops stay and where I grew up. I've lived in Minneapolis for around 7 years now. Sneaksoy1 you'll love the floor, Target Center is sick, 2 tone floor is cool.. great place to watch a game, just wish twolves had some better talent. Getting better though and good luck. Thanks again Sneaky for looking out.

Yeah anytime.

EtP - you're from right around me then, I live in Marion! What HS did you go to?

Sneaky - yeah man that was last month right? When our best defender got wacked in the mouth, he ended up having to get like 6 stitches. My last name is Soyer,#33. I didn't play until towards the end when it was becoming a blowout, I only play JV for the most part but I've been working in practice and I thinkI may see a few minutes tonight in the rotation. Good luck btw
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

EtP - you're from right around me then, I live in Marion! What HS did you go to?

Sneaky - yeah man that was last month right? When our best defender got wacked in the mouth, he ended up having to get like 6 stitches. My last name is Soyer, #33. I didn't play until towards the end when it was becoming a blowout, I only play JV for the most part but I've been working in practice and I think I may see a few minutes tonight in the rotation. Good luck btw
happy.gif
Yeah, i was sitting front row. Seen the whole thing. Him or Marcus was pry guarding my brother, last name Holdridge #3.

saw the VIs at lindale mall foot locker yesterday and will be passing

locals when are we meeting up?

i can't even stunt when we meet up since i'm on pure snow boot status during this time of year

maybe i'll bring some heat in the bookbag (no columbine)

Yea lets try to get together sometime, yeerp how about you put it together? and we all follow your lead

Sneaky - yeah man that was last month right? When our best defender got wacked in the mouth, he ended up having to get like 6 stitches. My last name is Soyer, #33. I didn't play until towards the end when it was becoming a blowout, I only play JV for the most part but I've been working in practice and I think I may see a few minutes tonight in the rotation. Good luck btw
happy.gif
I went to Linn Mar until end of my sophomore year. I played varsity football as a sophomore there but didn't get along with Coach Purnell thecoach at the time so i then transferred to Marion for my Junior and Senior year, gradutated in 2000. Suffered a major neck back injury which sidelined meotherwise my future in ball looked good. I saw you played Minnetonka and beat them Saturday sneaksoy1, how did you end up doing in the shootout?

I'm down for a get together at some point, lets try to plan something maybe?

EtP - dang thats too bad, I'm partial to LM naturally lol, but I almost ended up going to Marion cause when we first moved here we lived on that side oftown, but we ended up moving in the LM district before I started school. Yeah we beat 'tonka, it was a great game, and a really fun experience to be thereon an NBA floor. The event was just one game for each team, so that was our only game. It was fun to go to MN and show that us Iowa kids can play ball too!

Originally Posted by Javy12

Yea lets try to get together sometime, yeerp how about you put it together? and we all follow your lead
lol how you gonna volunteer me

haha

aight how about next week?
we could meet up in CR?

who all is interested?

^ Haven't been to Williamsburg in forever... They never get anything, except they got B-Grade DMP XI back in 06 but they didn't even make it to thefloor!

I'm down for meeting up in CR, I'm not 100% sure if I can make it due to bball but I will sure try, I can always come after or something? If you getanything organized just drop me a PM or post the info in here for us?

Whats good my iowa NT'ers Im in iowa city and sadly im liquidating collection all sz 10.5 and 11, I have 7, 8, 14, 23, and some other random heat. PM me ifyou are interested Im willing to cut deals.. Peace

Those bgrade dmp XIs did hit the floor in 06 but a lot actually were really messed up. Patent leather really off... Thats the ONLY thing good I have ever seenat Williamsburg other then maybe a few ok random sneakers across the back hash wall. Now i'm on here whenever I go by there when I'm back I will postwhat they have. I will also try to help post whats up here in Minneapolis area at outlets.. etc..

^ Earl the Pearl^ I would really appreciate any outlet updates, I'm sure the Iowans will as well.... trahe you have been PM'ed....

glasses.gif

EtP - a few people I know picked up pairs via phone when they were still in the back, I didn't think they made it to the floor... Now I'm especiallymad I missed them lol. I never find much of anything there, especially in a size 13. They don't have hardly anything in a 13 on the hash wall...

Sorry sneaksoy1. To make you feel better they were truly b grades, a lot were really messed up in my opinion qualitywise and I was really suprised when theydropped at Williamsburg they don't get much, I should have grabbed more but I'm not a reseller. Tried tracking down dmp 6s at outlets around the sametime and didn't have any luck. I'll keep an eye out up here for 13s for you though, I rock 11.5 thru 12.5 but pick up 13s from time to time. I'll have outlet update in next day or 2.

VIs look pretty good for this weekend, Black is not as bad as I thought they would be, still wish they were a true infared VI though.

WTB Nike Trainer 1 PEs sz 12 -13, Nike Maestro Red All Star sz 11 thru 13, Army, Pearl, Royal Foamposites sz 12-13

any Will'burg or Minnesota updates are infinitely appreciated. I don't have anything against re-selling, or re-sellers. But when I can't get ONEpair of Penny 2s or AM1s for the steal cuz lurkers and hypes clean out all the inventories then there has to be a better way to come up for the low....

if u post ur updates in here 1st, we get a fair chance to get what we need, strictly for personals. Then post up and let the feeding frenzy begin 4 therest....

nerd.gif

EtP - it's all good, back then I woulda destroyed them and they wouldn't even fit anymore lol. Random question, but do you know if the Nike store inMall of America will get the Creamsicle KD2s? I need a pair bad, and Minnesota is tax free... I may have to take a quick shopping trip if they have them lol

EtP - it's all good, back then I woulda destroyed them and they wouldn't even fit anymore lol. Random question, but do you know if the Nike store in Mall of America will get the Creamsicle KD2s? I need a pair bad, and Minnesota is tax free... I may have to take a quick shopping trip if they have them lol

If you find those, hit me up. I need those too.

Sorry fellas from my understanding Creamsicles are just at HOH. I did just call my boy at nike store MOA and he confirmed they weren't getting them. Ihave 2 pair of KD2 creams coming but had to locate outside of state so I couldn't take advantage of the no tax which I love so much up here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mine are supposed to be here on Wednesday. For those on thefence my boy says they look sick in person and are actually one of the more comfortable pairs hes put on in a while, especially for the price $95 I believe. Iknow some of you still hoop so I thought this might help. But thats just his opinion. Also the upper has a lot of 3m on it which I like if done right and hesays it looks good. Sorry I couldn't help guys.

^ Its all good, I think I have someone who can get me a pair but its gonna run me 120, which kinda stinks since retail is only 85, but Kevin Durant is myfavorite player in the League so I need a pair. Where did you get yours from? I've seen the pics with flash and the 3m looks bananas!

I got friends and family in Chicago, tax kills me in Illinois so I usually don't pick up from there unless I have to. Let me know what you think after youget your pair. 120 isn't bad, after tax and a tip for the people running for me I will be in about the same boat. Still not bad though.

^ My pair is officially reserved at HOH Dallas, a guy is picking up a few pairs for some people on Sole. I'm just not 100% sure on the price, I figure 85 +8% tax (about $7) + 13 for shipping (I don't need them in any hurry...) is 105, I told the guy I'd give him 115, but I think he wants 120. I think 115is pretty fair for that though, especially considering he's going anyway?

Back
Top Bottom