OFFICIAL IOWA POST

sneaksoy1: yeerp, sure did

i'm gonna be in ia until mid feb then i'm gonna be done with classes and moving back to the east coast

i've learned patience and to make an extra effort with sneakers during my time here, lol

Reppin' Iowa.

If any of you are looking for the Space Jams, call West Burlington's Hibbetts Sports. Think the had a FSR.

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Part Time IOWA Nter
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stuck In Dubuque For School
frown.gif

I don't even know where to look for kicks out here
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Wow... thought i was the only one here from Dubuque.

^ You're from Dubuque? Any spots there at all?

yeerp - were gonna miss you man lol! Good luck with the rest of your classes, hopefully you can show the East Coast heads that people here in IA are intosneaks just as much (if not more) than some of them!

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

^ You're from Dubuque? Any spots there at all?

yeerp - were gonna miss you man lol! Good luck with the rest of your classes, hopefully you can show the East Coast heads that people here in IA are into sneaks just as much (if not more) than some of them!
None at all
devil.gif
. Where you from ?

sneaksoy1: thanks a lot
one of you needs to open a boutique sneaker store with an LS account and cash in... or go bankrupt, lot
most of the people where i live wear skater shoes or even worse--crocs

it's a wasteland
but i'll give another shout out to my man clint at lindale mall
and a retroactive shout to my man ted formerly of coral ridge

also since i'm gonna be moving across country i can prolly extend some iowa specific deals on size 12 shoes and some clothing (and maybe even furniture)before i go

Sneaky - Marion, but basically Cedar Rapids lol

yeerp - I wish we had a boutique here, but there just isn't enough of a market for one... I need to become cool with Clint, I kinda met him at the SpaceJamrelease but I only really talk to Larry at the Foot Locker there. I know a few dudes from the FNL though...

sneaksoy1 seriously if you want i'll introduce you. he's a good dude and seemed just genuinely happy to have someone to talk about shoes with.
that fnl doesn't seem to be worth much. clint's held me down for a couple releases.

naw man its all good, I know who he is but I have school + practice during the hours he works, hence why I usually just talk with Larry. Both seem cool though.The FNL isn't real great, plus I'm a bit mad they pulled some shady @@# selling the size 13 in the Jams early to a non-employee... But I have a fewfriends that work there so I atleast try to get a little of a hookup there.

Omaha here... any of u guys score at the Hibbett's for SJs ?

JW I've never even heard of them until it was posted that they had SJs...

I see most of y'all from eastern IA. Anybody in Council Bluffs or western IA ?

I'm dying for some meetups, got tons of good stuff to unload 10.5-11.

Just a thought

Agent0024; Im located in cedar rapids and I wear sz10.5 and 11, let me know if you are interested on any trades.

i don't wear that size but i'm down to meet up and i think i have a couple things in that size i'd be interested in parting with

Man I don't wear that size or have any kicks that size but if you guys all meetup I'm done just to meet up and talk sneaks with you guys lol!

Damn I got more responses and excitement in here than I did in my own thread I been tryna meet up with Nebraskans (really Omaha and Lincoln) for 3 years str8now and have just this past year made a solid contact. I had one meet-up locally in 3 years and I don't even remember my dude's name.... he got me bothcolors of the Baron 1's for $200 even
smokin.gif

When this winter breaks, I'll be more than ready to meet up and buy/sell/trade and/or just shoot the breeze with any or all of u guys, believe that....

glasses.gif

EtP - I know the Finishline at Lindale Mall is getting them, and I'm pretty sure our Foot Locker will be too. I can't say for sure but I'm prettysure Scheel's in Iowa City will be getting them as well.

Word good looking out sneaks. I stay up in Minneapolis but was born and raised in CR and might be in CR on release. As far as Foot Locker at lindale mallgoes I remember grabbing my first pair of Jordans from there back in 1991. Carmine VIs on clearence $59.99, ( only way pops was going to get em for me..lol).

y'all let me know if you are trying to meet up near here before mid-feb

after that i'll be gone but prior to that i'm down

Thanks Sneaky. If I can ever do anything for anybody in Iowa needing anything in Minneapolis let me know. I'm here to help if I can.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Thanks Sneaky. If I can ever do anything for anybody in Iowa needing anything in Minneapolis let me know. I'm here to help if I can.
Where you from btw ?

Earl the Pearl - do you stay in Minneapolis? I'll be up there this weekend, my team is playing at the Target Center in the Timberwolves Shootout. I'msuper excited, should be really fun to get to be on an NBA floor. Look for us, Linn-Mar HS!

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Earl the Pearl - do you stay in Minneapolis? I'll be up there this weekend, my team is playing at the Target Center in the Timberwolves Shootout. I'm super excited, should be really fun to get to be on an NBA floor. Look for us, Linn-Mar HS!

We just played you. Hempstead High School. What's your name?

I'm originally from Marion/CR and thats where my mom and pops stay and where I grew up. I've lived in Minneapolis for around 7 years now. Sneaksoy1you'll love the floor, Target Center is sick, 2 tone floor is cool.. great place to watch a game, just wish twolves had some better talent. Getting betterthough and good luck. Thanks again Sneaky for looking out.

Back
Top Bottom