OFFICIAL IOWA POST

My creams just came today sneaksoy1. Cream KDIIs retail for $95 like I thought. These are supremes. Hope this helps as far as you making a decision onprice. I think dude in TX is being fair. Good luck to everyone on VIs this weekend, it shouldn't be a problem for anybody.

WTB Nike Air Trainer 1 PEs size 12-13 , retro XIIIs sz 12, Lebron PEs size 12

^ Wow didn't realize it was 95, I did get a good price then. I paid 115 shipped via paypal, but its a gift so no 4% fee. So really he won't even profitfrom them, so I can't complain. I can't wait to get them in though! What are your first impressions of them in person?

They're sick IMO... Very comfortable, lightweight, the 3m was done well, there somewhat plain not a whole lot to them but sometimes thats good, therejust simple and clean. Bottom of soles have different numbers and workouts that were special to Durant. But yeah they actually say KDII supreme on the box. Yeah i think dude was cool for scooping those for you. I think you will be happy once your pair arrives
pimp.gif

Not yet but I will in the next week for sure. Been sick and busy with work. Might hit it up Monday or Tues since they get shipments beginning of week. Sorryyo.

Out In Dubuque For School Whats Good Yall!!! Lol
Thought I Was The Only One Who Messed With Kicks In Iowa...Lol Glad To See Some Fellow Sneaker Enthusiast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Out In Dubuque For School Whats Good Yall!!! Lol
Thought I Was The Only One Who Messed With Kicks In Iowa...Lol Glad To See Some Fellow Sneaker Enthusiast
pimp.gif

From Dubuque too. Where you going to school?

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Haha It's all goood.

I played baseball the past 2 years here
eyes.gif

Now I'm on full-time chill mode
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, too bad there are no places here for shoes. Last night i talked to the manager at Finishline and he might be getting a jordan contract so he gets the jordans that release. Idk if it will happen though.

^ Our Finishline here has gotten 20x better in the last 3 months, we got Jams, all the XII, and now are getting/got all the VIs (atleast all the GRs). We never used to have anything, not even all-white forces.

And sneaky, check the KD thread, I just posted up a few pics.

Not much at the albertville outlet.  Jordan white 2009s for 99.99 and a few scattered sizes of OG black grey air raids on hash rack for 29.99.  Sorry guys I'll check back in when they get new shipment. 

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Not much at the albertville outlet.  Jordan white 2009s for 99.99 and a few scattered sizes of OG black grey air raids on hash rack for 29.99.  Sorry guys I'll check back in when they get new shipment. 

THANKS EARL ! ! ! ! I love updates....

U know anything about some Reebok Pump Retros for cheap ? ? ? ?

nerd.gif

I do check the reebok outlet from time to time also but havn't seen any good pumps there since 2004 when I got lucky and found 1 pair of Bringbacks.  I asked the manager about a year ago if they got any pumps and she said they do, but not very often at all.  I'm headed to Mall of America tonight I'll let you know if I see any on sale.  What you looking for omnis?

Yeah Omnis or Twilight Zones if u spot anything PM me and I'll give u my e-mail addy 2 send pics appreciate ya bro

Anyone know the closest place thats getting these? No place in Iowa will get these but as far as surrounding states go id like to know.

Originally Posted by Judder14

Anyone know the closest place thats getting these? No place in Iowa will get these but as far as surrounding states go id like to know.

Chicago, Ill.

^ Yeah, but your chance of getting them there is slim. I'll be passing, they're nice but I don't like them enough to warrant all the time + energy I'd have to spend to get my hands on em. I'll save that 175 for something else down the road.

Sneaky - any luck with the Creamsicles? I've heard there are still a few pairs sitting at HOH if you can find a hookup?

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

^ Yeah, but your chance of getting them there is slim. I'll be passing, they're nice but I don't like them enough to warrant all the time + energy I'd have to spend to get my hands on em. I'll save that 175 for something else down the road.

Sneaky - any luck with the Creamsicles? I've heard there are still a few pairs sitting at HOH if you can find a hookup?

Nah, pretty much stopped looking. I talked to one of my brother's co workers and he's going down to Texas and is pry going to hoh and will be looking. So, hopefully he can find them.

I might have a line on HOH picc-ups Iowans LMK if I can be of assistance.... Earl keep feedin me that good outlet info when available its MUCH appreciated. Medford if you're able to

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I might have a line on HOH picc-ups Iowans LMK if I can be of assistance.... Earl keep feedin me that good outlet info when available its MUCH appreciated. Medford if you're able to
Where's you hookup located ? Chicago?

Yeah agent not a lot for pumps at MOA.. a few court vics and omnis for 69.99 but they were like black purple and mint green..lol..   All pumps that were on sale were all non og colorways.

Back
Top Bottom