Official Iowa @ PSU

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

WOW the Penn State QB is gonna off himself tonight. Dudes thrown soooooooo many interceptions tonight. lol

Iowa is severely out manned

the talent gap is disgusting.
sick.gif

and Iowa is bout to wrap up a W
smh.gif

ferentz
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Iowa is severely out manned

the talent gap is disgusting.
sick.gif

and Iowa is bout to wrap up a W
smh.gif

ferentz
pimp.gif

Game played out almost EXACTLY like i told everyone I knew it would. Iowa consistently beats us with less because they are 100x better coached.. and it'sexactly why Ferentz should be the number 1 candidate for the PSU job whenever the hell somebody man's up and kicks Joe to the curb already.

PSU is not a great team - but they should not be losing to Iowa this often, especially at home. We have not thrown across the middle consistently now for 10years... hell, maybe longer. Everything is check downs and out routes, occasionally a little TE drag.. it's sickening how bad our offensive gameplan isyear after year after year... and everybody puts up with it because we stack up wins against garbage teams all season and blow the one or two decently toughgames every year.

Just a joke. But not surprising.. i told everyone i knew to hammer Iowa ML, get that 3-1 money.. hope somebody listened, this had L written on it from thetime the schedule came out.

Back
Top Bottom