Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by johnaero

did the jailbreak last night -- easy as can be. what are some must have jailbreak tweaks?
Would like to know this too.  My ipad is a wifi only but i have

Cydelete
SBS Settings
Iconoclsm (sp?) it adds rows and columns to your springboard
PDF Patch
Winterboard - Added some free theme would love to know if anyone has good ones mine is bland just black icons
Installous (obviously)
Activator - just lets you tweak some stuff like home button doing different things.  shake ipad to take a screen shot instead of the power/home button thing.

would like to know if anyone had good experiences with a Keyboard tweak saw some that "improve typing".  If there is a way to add texting capabilities to my wifi ipad or phone call capabilities.  I saw it possible by some sort of tethering to your iphone but not too sure how.

Originally Posted by johnaero

did the jailbreak last night -- easy as can be. what are some must have jailbreak tweaks?
Would like to know this too.  My ipad is a wifi only but i have

Cydelete
SBS Settings
Iconoclsm (sp?) it adds rows and columns to your springboard
PDF Patch
Winterboard - Added some free theme would love to know if anyone has good ones mine is bland just black icons
Installous (obviously)
Activator - just lets you tweak some stuff like home button doing different things.  shake ipad to take a screen shot instead of the power/home button thing.

would like to know if anyone had good experiences with a Keyboard tweak saw some that "improve typing".  If there is a way to add texting capabilities to my wifi ipad or phone call capabilities.  I saw it possible by some sort of tethering to your iphone but not too sure how.

Yea it was way to easy had me looking at that icon like this has to be a trap
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

excuse my paranoia, but is there any chance I could brick my ipad by jailbreaking it?? I watched the vid and it looks stupid easy to do....I also feel like it's a trap

excuse my paranoia, but is there any chance I could brick my ipad by jailbreaking it?? I watched the vid and it looks stupid easy to do....I also feel like it's a trap

Quick question.Once you jailbreak your iPad your warranty pretty much goes out the window right?

Quick question.Once you jailbreak your iPad your warranty pretty much goes out the window right?

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

In the market for a tablet currently.
So I pose a question to iPad owners: How do you deal with no Flash? Eventually get used to it? Any work-arounds? 
There are other browsers that you can download that support flash.
What browsers..
nerd.gif

So I pose a question to iPad owners: How do you deal with no Flash? Eventually get used to it? Any work-arounds? 
What browsers..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

jailbreaking has come a loooong way from when I did it on my first ipod touch. amazingly simple.
i remember i took like 30 mins just to jailbreak it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

jailbreaking has come a loooong way from when I did it on my first ipod touch. amazingly simple.
i remember i took like 30 mins just to jailbreak it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 81KB

not anymore. there was an article like last year that jailbreaking ipad/ipods/iphones shouldnt effect your warranty.

Originally Posted by 81KB

not anymore. there was an article like last year that jailbreaking ipad/ipods/iphones shouldnt effect your warranty.

ISwifter browser use to be free but now they came up and charge monthly fee of I think 2.50.. Flash works when I need it to but kind of slow.

ISwifter browser use to be free but now they came up and charge monthly fee of I think 2.50.. Flash works when I need it to but kind of slow.

i read they are making the ipad 2 hd with double the resolution of the ipads current screen...supposed to drop with ios5 along with the iphone 4s

i read they are making the ipad 2 hd with double the resolution of the ipads current screen...supposed to drop with ios5 along with the iphone 4s

Originally Posted by airjzz

What browsers..
nerd.gif
can't remember the browsers off the top of my head but i'm sure if you do a quick google search you can find it
i use desktop connect, its a screensharing app that lets you use your computer from the ipad

What browsers..
nerd.gif
can't remember the browsers off the top of my head but i'm sure if you do a quick google search you can find it
i use desktop connect, its a screensharing app that lets you use your computer from the ipad

Originally Posted by bjamez20

What browsers..
nerd.gif

I'm using iCab and it's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom