Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Hey guys I have a question.
The ipad Air will be my first ipad.
Plan to cop this weekend.

My question is, are the extra 16gb worth the extra 100$ plus tax?

Right now I plan to get the wifi 16gb.
My uses for it will be small business related. Fitness apps, quick books, finance apps, PDF files...etc.

I'm not a video editor or going to be stuffing my ipad with photos or too many songs like my iPhone.

Mostly want to use the Internet to browse, use the IPAd to study Ebooks and PDF files, and download useful apps for my business.

I just want to make sure 16gb is enough for that for the long haul. If any small business guys can chime in and help me out before Friday I'd appreciate it.

100 bucks seems pricy for just 16 GB extra space. But I don't wanna find myself out of space in 6 months...

My 2nd question is, besides online cloud type storage... Is there any way to externally store files for an ipad? I know it doesn't have a USB to connect to a real external drive... Are there any beneficial ways around that to have external storage available to plug in somehow?

Reps for any help!

Last edited:
Anybody have the ipad pro?

My ipad2 is on it's last legs and the 12.9" pro got me intrigued but damn at that price.

Any opinions on the pro or just too much money for an oversized tablet?

I heard the Apple Pencil is great with it though but that is an extra $100 addition.

I have the ipad pro 9.7", the bigger 12" size is too much for a tablet, well if your going to be moving around with it.

You should go to the store and test them out. The new air is basically the same as the 9.7 pro, just without the added speed and multitasking

Last edited:
I am considering the bigger pro because I do watch a lot of videos on it and the 9.7 is pretty much the same as the ipad2 and I think I'd want to upgrade, maybe...

I do wish the ipad air had a 12" option but then again that might be against the point?

I am actually thinking of waiting for when the next ipad will be released/announced but I am not quite sure when that will be, next year? In a month or so? I was hoping there would be a mention during the iphone 7 conference.

Time to replace my iPad HD from 2012 and I saw a new one recently came out in Marcg but I like the anti-reflective screen the Air 2 comes with since it's a good look for sunny days. Any good deals for a 32GB Air 2 at the moment?

Figured I'd check with you guys before I just buy one on Amazon or something.

Back
Top Bottom