Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Has anybody dropped their ipad before? 
I dropped mine last night and not the corner is chipped and dented. Does anyone know if apple would fix this for me?

11%2B-%2B1

Has anybody dropped their ipad before? 
I dropped mine last night and not the corner is chipped and dented. Does anyone know if apple would fix this for me?

11%2B-%2B1

i dropped mine and the same thing happened

As far as apps, Flipboard and Taptu for all the cool (compatible) sites you visit, Skyfire for flash browsing..

I need some new games.

As far as apps, Flipboard and Taptu for all the cool (compatible) sites you visit, Skyfire for flash browsing..

I need some new games.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I need some new games.
Can knockdown 2 is fun, i happen to find the beer pong game fun believe it or not, and Super stickman golf are all fun games

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I need some new games.
Can knockdown 2 is fun, i happen to find the beer pong game fun believe it or not, and Super stickman golf are all fun games

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

So, what apps and games do you guys recommend?

download Rage HD right NOW

its FREE right now and it looks AMAZING
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thanks for the recommendation. The game is mad fun
laugh.gif
easily the best game i've played on the iPad.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

So, what apps and games do you guys recommend?

download Rage HD right NOW

its FREE right now and it looks AMAZING
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thanks for the recommendation. The game is mad fun
laugh.gif
easily the best game i've played on the iPad.

ill be getting my Ipad when school starts, each student is getting an Ipad for the school year instead of textbooks
pimp.gif
i doubt ill be able to download anything on it though
frown.gif

ill be getting my Ipad when school starts, each student is getting an Ipad for the school year instead of textbooks
pimp.gif
i doubt ill be able to download anything on it though
frown.gif

Anybody know how to switch your xbmc to go to vds.icefilms.info instead of icefilms.info. Ever since they started to try new servers the regular site is down a lot but the vds backup site is always up.

Anybody know how to switch your xbmc to go to vds.icefilms.info instead of icefilms.info. Ever since they started to try new servers the regular site is down a lot but the vds backup site is always up.

Tried to JB yesterday to get xbmc - fail.
30t6p3b.gif

I wasn't aware that Apple had released iOS 4.3.5 that addressed the security breach. I also wasn't aware that this could not be jailbroken. Lastly, since I have 3G, I couldn't downgrade 4.3.3 either.

FML.
tired.gif

At least Sprint is getting the iPhone.

Tried to JB yesterday to get xbmc - fail.
30t6p3b.gif

I wasn't aware that Apple had released iOS 4.3.5 that addressed the security breach. I also wasn't aware that this could not be jailbroken. Lastly, since I have 3G, I couldn't downgrade 4.3.3 either.

FML.
tired.gif

At least Sprint is getting the iPhone.

Hey so my friend just bought a new wi-fi ipad 2

It is probably pre loaded with at least 4.3.5

So there was no way to have already saved SHSH blobs for it on iOs 4.3.3

Is there any online tutorial for how to downgrade it without having done that?

Is it even possible???? or no JB for her?

Back
Top Bottom