Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

All EA games for .99 Just got FIFA12
pimp.gif

Those with iOS 5.0.1, does your Safari (or any app) crash an inordinate amount of times. It's really ridiculous and to think these mofos have not released a patch for it yet.

I get that they are knee-deep in iPad 3 preparations, but can they at least take care of this POS software first?

And the bad thing is that you can't even downgrade software without going through hoops.
30t6p3b.gif

Those with iOS 5.0.1, does your Safari (or any app) crash an inordinate amount of times. It's really ridiculous and to think these mofos have not released a patch for it yet.

I get that they are knee-deep in iPad 3 preparations, but can they at least take care of this POS software first?

And the bad thing is that you can't even downgrade software without going through hoops.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

does anybody know the best/cheapest place to buy a 64gb ipad? should i just buy it straight from the apple store or i seen some cheap on ebay but im too scared to drop that kinda $$ on sumthing that might be fake. any suggestions?
i would check the apple website and look thru the clearance/refurb ipads. they have some pretty good finds every now and again plus refurbs carry a 1 yr warranty

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

does anybody know the best/cheapest place to buy a 64gb ipad? should i just buy it straight from the apple store or i seen some cheap on ebay but im too scared to drop that kinda $$ on sumthing that might be fake. any suggestions?
i would check the apple website and look thru the clearance/refurb ipads. they have some pretty good finds every now and again plus refurbs carry a 1 yr warranty

^ Dont have the link but I read likely early March release, and physically it wont be any different from the 2.

Slightly faster processor, better screen resolution and retina display, but the info I read claimed the 2 to 3 jump will be more of a iphone 4 to 4s type of jump than a full blown new model.

^ Dont have the link but I read likely early March release, and physically it wont be any different from the 2.

Slightly faster processor, better screen resolution and retina display, but the info I read claimed the 2 to 3 jump will be more of a iphone 4 to 4s type of jump than a full blown new model.

Originally Posted by HP31308

I'm looking at buying an iPad 2. Does anyone know of any websites or stores with promotions such as buy an iPad 2 and get some type of accessories free?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HP31308

I'm looking at buying an iPad 2. Does anyone know of any websites or stores with promotions such as buy an iPad 2 and get some type of accessories free?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom