Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Already...?
People don't get that apple runs on 12 month product cycles.
laugh.gif

Hey guess what every 12 months THERE WILL BE A NEW IPAD.

And guess what you may want to hold off  on that iphone purchase because when summer hits THERE WILL BE A NEW IPHONE

also I don't think you will neevr see flash on an ipad or iphone, Apple has been pretty inflammatory towards Adobe so unless they want to develop it themselves I think that ship has sailed.

can't wait for price and release date. been meaning to get an ipad for some time now.

can't wait for price and release date. been meaning to get an ipad for some time now.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

iPad 2 will have hd video recording and a front camera
pimp.gif

Im down with a front camera but a rear camera would be nice but impractical. Tablet is bigger than my camera/my phone why would I want to use it. Now if they come out with a cloud-esque sync between iPhone and iPad that would be perfect.

A sync between those two would be nice
pimp.gif
Rumors are mobileme will be becoming free by the time iPhone 5 release so it is very possible it can happen.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

iPad 2 will have hd video recording and a front camera
pimp.gif

Im down with a front camera but a rear camera would be nice but impractical. Tablet is bigger than my camera/my phone why would I want to use it. Now if they come out with a cloud-esque sync between iPhone and iPad that would be perfect.

A sync between those two would be nice
pimp.gif
Rumors are mobileme will be becoming free by the time iPhone 5 release so it is very possible it can happen.

%!#% apple..

i will never eeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver get an apple product.

%!#% apple..

i will never eeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver get an apple product.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I`m fine with my iPad I can wait it out till the 3

Same thing I said.  Retina display would've caused me to maybe upgrade, but since that's not the case I'm good with mine as is.

Same thing I said.  Retina display would've caused me to maybe upgrade, but since that's not the case I'm good with mine as is.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Dont believe specs you read online these days 99% of them are just speculation based off 0 facts especially with apple devices. Wait until the announcement before you make your decision.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Dont believe specs you read online these days 99% of them are just speculation based off 0 facts especially with apple devices. Wait until the announcement before you make your decision.

I'm just wondering if the price of the first iPad will drop when these are released
nerd.gif

I'm just wondering if the price of the first iPad will drop when these are released
nerd.gif

I will have to see...i like the ipad but considering the fact that I have a macBP I don't know if its worth it..

I will have to see...i like the ipad but considering the fact that I have a macBP I don't know if its worth it..

The way I see it, no matter what improvements they put in, it still won't ever have Flash. With that said, Android 3.0 > iPad.

The way I see it, no matter what improvements they put in, it still won't ever have Flash. With that said, Android 3.0 > iPad.

Back
Top Bottom