Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Ok guys I need some help, I know this is the iPad 2 thread so bare with me please

So I found 2 gently used first gen ipads

1. 32g with Wifi - $325 picked up in town
2. 64g with Wifi - $475 picked up in town

Which would be the better value? I only have about 15g of music and have a 32g ipod right now, so is a 64g even worth it? Please help asap!

Ok guys I need some help, I know this is the iPad 2 thread so bare with me please

Which would be the better value? I only have about 15g of music and have a 32g ipod right now, so is a 64g even worth it? Please help asap!

Posting this from my newly purchased 16gb first gen. I love this thing. After messing with my friends ipad2, this isn't that much of a difference.

All in all, I'll hold on to this until i absolutely have to upgrade.

Posting this from my newly purchased 16gb first gen. I love this thing. After messing with my friends ipad2, this isn't that much of a difference.

All in all, I'll hold on to this until i absolutely have to upgrade.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Get the 32.

I have a ton of apps, games included and music videos along with a few movies and I still have roughly 20 gigs left. No music on it because my iPhone has all my music and also airplay works wonders.

With that extra $150 you'll save you can get a nice case, and a bunch of apps. Stylus if you're interested in one. Keyboard, dock, etc.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Get the 32.

I have a ton of apps, games included and music videos along with a few movies and I still have roughly 20 gigs left. No music on it because my iPhone has all my music and also airplay works wonders.

With that extra $150 you'll save you can get a nice case, and a bunch of apps. Stylus if you're interested in one. Keyboard, dock, etc.

SjSneakerhead-

BestHands-
Thanks for the help guys I'll probably go with the 32g.  I think thats a pretty good price compared to what I've seen others posting for the 16g?  Only movies I could see putting on there are the ones I have a digital copy of when I buy DVD's since I'm not into downloading movies that much.  I know I'll never have anymore music so I guess the rest will be movies/apps.  Only thing that sucks is I have to wait until the guy gets back from spring break 
mad.gif
.  Pretty excited for it though.  I'll keep everyone updated!

SjSneakerhead-

BestHands-
Thanks for the help guys I'll probably go with the 32g.  I think thats a pretty good price compared to what I've seen others posting for the 16g?  Only movies I could see putting on there are the ones I have a digital copy of when I buy DVD's since I'm not into downloading movies that much.  I know I'll never have anymore music so I guess the rest will be movies/apps.  Only thing that sucks is I have to wait until the guy gets back from spring break 
mad.gif
.  Pretty excited for it though.  I'll keep everyone updated!

Ill just have to wait. Best Buys near me are saying they don't expect any for a couple weeks.

Anyone know what the next shipments are like? Are they just gonna sell out instantly again?

Im really not trying to cause a hassle for myself to get this freaking thing, Its for my girlfriend really, she has no need for a laptop anymore but her old one is dead.

Ill just have to wait. Best Buys near me are saying they don't expect any for a couple weeks.

Anyone know what the next shipments are like? Are they just gonna sell out instantly again?

Im really not trying to cause a hassle for myself to get this freaking thing, Its for my girlfriend really, she has no need for a laptop anymore but her old one is dead.

Call Target stores. The Target next to my house was sold out yesterday. I called this morning and they got more in. Went down their and picked my joint up .
happy.gif

Call Target stores. The Target next to my house was sold out yesterday. I called this morning and they got more in. Went down their and picked my joint up .
happy.gif

U dudes who been copping lately did anyone find a good case yet. I been rocking my thing bareback for a good while now

Back
Top Bottom