Official iPhone 5 Accessories Thread (Cases, Cords, Docks)

Good looks EBW, I went with the Neo Hybrid instead. It should be here on friday, so I'll give a review on it hopefully next weekend.

I'm using the spigen tough Armor case and I'm loving it. Good protection with out being to bulky. Wondering how good there screen protectors are. This go around I really want to baby my iPhone.

I have the tough armor as well and I definitely love it. The buttons are nice on them. Literally the only thing I don't like is the circular apple cutout but that's not even close to a deal breaker. It's a solid case for sure.

My favorite case honestly is the leather 5s case from Apple.

My spigen neo-hybrid came in yesterday and man this case is great. Great look and theres enough of a lip so that when the phone is face down, the screen is not touching the surface. It's really easy to put on as well. I got the metal slate color bumper but will pick up the champagne gold a little later so I have options to change up the look.

Last edited:
anyone looked into or has an Eastern Collective USB lightning cable? is this fabric cable a better alternative for the bending problem associated with the original lightning cables?

Got my lifeproof fre from amazon for $55 on Black Friday and it was worth every penny. If you're into the swiping and gestures associated with iOS7 then get the fre over the nuud. The nuud doesn't allow you to access control/notification center as easily and swiping back is a pain too.

Touch ID works just fine but make sure you do a print of the corner of your thumb before you install the case.
Which one works with the touch?

anyone looked into or has an Eastern Collective USB lightning cable? is this fabric cable a better alternative for the bending problem associated with the original lightning cables?

seems like itd be a better idea, but youll get the "not certified" message eventually.

after going through like 4 chargers in a month i just said F it and bought one from apple

the OEM Apple cords bending is really starting to Pi55 me off. I honestly am beginning to really dislike my 5s and considering going back to a Galaxy. Of course this just after I got a Mophie battery case and had some Ghost Armor carbon fiber put on it. Looks great, but the sleep button is now not functioning and i seem to constantly have to charge it. Maybe I am expecting too much?

Whenever my 5S messes up I think I'll change phones. I think it's terrible for Apple to sell these trash chargers and then on top of that make a software update so you can't use a different charger.

Back
Top Bottom