Official iPhone 5 Accessories Thread (Cases, Cords, Docks)

^ that's why I stopped buyin element cases. they look great but not with the signal loss.

^ rocket fish makes one (whatever bestbuy brand name is) its like 20

Brought one a few months ago for my lil sis

Morphie case is a life saver. Best 40 I spent on a case
Is the quality good. I had a couple of those fm transmitters with my iPhone 4 and they were terrible filled with static.

^ i bought one from best buy for 50..thier top of the line one and all i heard was static...returned it the next day...honestly get a indash unit installed in ya car...thats the route ima go

came up on a lightning cable some time during sxsw and finally got around to copping this car charger adapter (without the cable) for $15 at the apple store. works pretty damn good. :pimp:

HB244_AV1

finding that extra lightning cable just lying there was so clutch, :wow: and :smokin. :lol:

Last edited:
I've been looking at different cases for my phone. I started with a regular black case my incase, but it was really bulky so I switched to a ringke slim case, but that doesn't really protect the phone. I tend to drop my phone a lot, so after a while the phone and case were both damaged.
I'm looking at the elago slim for case and the incase slider (it looks slim, but I'm not sure). Any recommendations for slim cases that are good for protection?

I've been looking at different cases for my phone. I started with a regular black case my incase, but it was really bulky so I switched to a ringke slim case, but that doesn't really protect the phone. I tend to drop my phone a lot, so after a while the phone and case were both damaged.
I'm looking at the elago slim for case and the incase slider (it looks slim, but I'm not sure). Any recommendations for slim cases that are good for protection?

The incase is pretty cool I just dislike the cutout on the sleep wake button. It isn't a problem with the design I just prefer but buttons covered with tactile feedback when pressed. If you want a slim case that still provides the "case" feel you can't go wrong with your selections there.

I've had an incipio ovrmld for a few months already... Very satisfied. Not too bulky, buttons work great, seems to protect the phone well too.

what's the best clear case for the iphone?

i'm planning to get the gold 5S but it'd defeat the purpose of it if i'm getting a case that covers it up....

Anybody have a waterproof case?
Heading on vacation and would rather buy a waterproof/underwater case than buy a camera

I got the nuud case. I took it to Hawaii and jumped off a big *** rock in the ocean. No problems. Just make sure you don't let go of it. What's cool is you can keep it in the shower with you to take your snapchat photos. And fap.

:rofl: :rofl: I believe I paid 80 or 90. Not to sure but I copped from bestbuy.

Make sure you buy from a retailer because there are a lot of fakes around

Got my lifeproof fre from amazon for $55 on Black Friday and it was worth every penny. If you're into the swiping and gestures associated with iOS7 then get the fre over the nuud. The nuud doesn't allow you to access control/notification center as easily and swiping back is a pain too.

Touch ID works just fine but make sure you do a print of the corner of your thumb before you install the case.

Just upgraded to a 5s yesterday and looking for cases right now. I really like that spigen slim armor case and the spigen hybrid case. For those who have it or have used it before, how's the durability and is there a small lip all around so when it rests on the table, the screen is not touching? I rocked an incipio case on my 4s and held it up really but I'm looking to change it up for my 5s.

I've had this on my 5S for a few months. Had another one on my 4 for a few years.

Simple. Works. Cheap ($5).

99491.jpg

Back
Top Bottom