Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

kill_them_all_by_jaydean03-d4hbhuy.png

EDIT: Never mind found him. 

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Originally Posted by lana85

Question i just got the iphone 4s. Is there an app were i can lock my email, contacts,sms etc? On my droid i had an application lock protection that gave me the option to put a code on certain apps. Can i do that what the iphone. Im not to crazy about this phone. :/

Id like to know as well.. i dont wanna lock my whole phone but id like to prevent access to my sms and email when others use my phone.. is there an app for that? 
nerd.gif

You'll have to be jailbroken.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Originally Posted by lana85

Question i just got the iphone 4s. Is there an app were i can lock my email, contacts,sms etc? On my droid i had an application lock protection that gave me the option to put a code on certain apps. Can i do that what the iphone. Im not to crazy about this phone. :/

Id like to know as well.. i dont wanna lock my whole phone but id like to prevent access to my sms and email when others use my phone.. is there an app for that? 
nerd.gif

You'll have to be jailbroken.
How dod I do that?

Thanks!

eyes.gif

Been like this for over a month fam. Not jocking you at all if that's what the emotion is for. I didn't even know you repped that OVOXO. And to dude asking about the wallpaper, I'll send you a PM When I remember the exact location it came from.

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Wow How are you guys doing all of that to your iphones? Some of these are so dope

Jailbreak
devil.gif
I've always been jailbroken but I'm clueless about these things. Are these premade winterboard themes or something?

Alright, ya'll set-ups are making me jelly.

I have the eBay app, Twitvid app, Angry Birds app and the Bank of America app.

What are the must have necessity apps that are free for my iPod Touch? (4th Gen).

Originally Posted by Gordonson

eyes.gif

Been like this for over a month fam. Not jocking you at all if that's what the emotion is for. I didn't even know you repped that OVOXO. And to dude asking about the wallpaper, I'll send you a PM When I remember the exact location it came from.
im just pulling your arm fam.
laugh.gif
i have my statusbar exactly the same as yours.
pimp.gif

I just got lazy and started using Dreamboard themesPretty cool but I miss being able to play music from my lockscreen

Back
Top Bottom