Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Thanks Iceberg 
pimp.gif

I forgot to mention make sure you download the fitted one if youre on an iphone, the full versions of the wallpapers are for ipads

Anyone know how to change a bookmarked icon? Im trying to change the NT icon i have on my homescreen. It's ugly, someone should really make a nice one.

are there any step by step guides on how to apply these themes and widgets onto the iPhone?

I jailbroke my phone and I have ios5...but I'm not so savy with this stuff...can someone help me out?

Still trying to perfect my theme.  Does anybody know where I can get some good custom wifi and 3G status bar icons.  I've looked in Cydia, but I don't think I'm searching the right keyword.

Anyway, and new tweak for my lockscreen, it's called "Move2Unlock"
6749318895_d0aa231b91.jpg

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Still trying to perfect my theme.  Does anybody know where I can get some good custom wifi and 3G status bar icons.  I've looked in Cydia, but I don't think I'm searching the right keyword.

Im a jailbreak newb, i got the theme already but how can i get that lockscreen, the signal bar and what font is that?  thanx.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

photo by The Allure, on Flickr

photo by The Allure, on Flickr
Howd you get your home screen to look that way? Is this a theme?

the icons are a theme called Black Out, its in cydia.
the weather widget is within this theme http://www.box.com/shared/ie6nql6z5rpj3sklqg2z , I just replaced the background with my own picture and deleted the icons that came with it

Need help there's a lot of info in this thread http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1114377&page=277

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Im a jailbreak newb, i got the theme already but how can i get that lockscreen, the signal bar and what font is that?  thanx.
The Lockscreen is a cydia tweak called "Move2Unlock"......you can youtube it.

The signal bar i ssh'ed the carrier bundle images into my phone. 

The font is neutraface.....i ssh'ed it into bytafont

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Lockscreen - LS Glass
Homescreen - Noki HD

How can I add this? Didn't find the theme in cydia 
nerd.gif
. Also if I  have to use SSH to add the theme, where can I download it from?

Back
Top Bottom