Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ok this did it for me. This weekend I'm going to make a serious attempt at rooting my phone.
What rom is that?
The rom is Codename Android. You can find it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1839233

The theme is Jaku. Here's a repo full of Jaku icons: http://jakurepo.com/?&redirected=true

Last edited:
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Ok this did it for me. This weekend I'm going to make a serious attempt at rooting my phone.

You don't have to be rooted though. I'm using ADWEX Launcher with a 7x7 layout. Minus the percentage in the status bar you can make your phone look like this without being rooted.

But you should still root it...tis great :pimp:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You don't have to be rooted though. I'm using ADWEX Launcher with a 7x7 layout. Minus the percentage in the status bar you can make your phone look like this without being rooted.

But you should still root it...tis great
pimp.gif
Thanks man I'm working on setup now. Question for you or anyone that knows, how do I edit the text in a text clock widget similar to the one you have?

Also can someone recommend some good lock screens?

Android peeps what are you guys using for your status bar tweeks? I want to get one so I can remove the clock and change the color to black but so far all the ones I've tried (statusbar+, omega status bar, super status bar which seems to be able to do what I want it to do but crashes and freezes alot) are no good. Am I overlooking one that isn't well broadcasted. Nonnrooted by the way

Also any recommendations on lockscreen tweeks? I've tried a few and I wasn't really into it but I want one and I'm sure you guys would know better than me

Android peeps what are you guys using for your status bar tweeks? I want to get one so I can remove the clock and change the color to black but so far all the ones I've tried (statusbar+, omega status bar, super status bar which seems to be able to do what I want it to do but crashes and freezes alot) are no good. Am I overlooking one that isn't well broadcasted. Nonnrooted by the way
Also any recommendations on lockscreen tweeks? I've tried a few and I wasn't really into it but I want one and I'm sure you guys would know better than me

Superstatusbar+ is the only one that will do anything as for as customizing goes. Idk why it crashes on ya. Prolly cuz you aren't rooted.
MiLocker (MIUI Locker) is dope as hell (iPhone type lockscreens)
WidgetLocker is my favorite. Here's all my themes (put em in sd card/data/telsacoil.widgetlocker/themes)

Check out iClarified. They have easy-to-follow tutorials.

Is it the best (less complicated) option out there for jailbreaking? Not really a tech savy but thinking of jailbreaking my 4s :rolleyes

I think it is. If you take a look at one of the tutorials, it tells you what to do step by step, with a screenshot at every step. As long as you follow the instructions, you'll be fine.

I was gonna PM you on how to add my phone to the screenshot, i have no skillz in PS.
My new set up on CM10

pm me that statusbar theme b.

What's the name of your phone and I'll send you a PSD of it. I ain't got no PS skills either lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom