Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

click

does anybody know how I can fix my ipod classic (160gb) to connect to itunes again?

out of the blue it just stopped working and wont sync up at all

does anybody know how I can fix my ipod classic (160gb) to connect to itunes again?

out of the blue it just stopped working and wont sync up at all
have you tried resetting it?

hold down the menu and home buttons simultaneously for about 6 seconds.

Not as customized as some of yours, but it looks pretty sweet with the all black Razr M.

Last edited:
Because people like the way it looks more than a gaping hole on the homescreen? How is that hard to understand?

can someone post some links about customizing on android? I'm on a s3 and used to jailbreaking on an iPhone.

Do
Still trying to perfect my theme.  Does anybody know where I can get some good custom wifi and 3G status bar icons.  I've looked in Cydia, but I don't think I'm searching the right keyword.

Anyway, and new tweak for my lockscreen, it's called "Move2Unlock"
6749318895_d0aa231b91.jpg

May I have that picture you have saved on your lockscreen? It's very pretty :smile:

This.

I just left the iPhone 5 and now using the note 2 and have the slightest idea on how to customize it like these.

Get a launcher of your liking. And grab some icons. Hit my website and on the side theres a section to get em. For screenshot hold middle button and power button. Im on da Note2 as well.

Jailbreak for iOS supposely coming on Sunday *fingers cross*

*Pod2g announced the evasi0n jailbreak tool last night and the evad3rs launched evasi0n.com, the soon-to-be download site for the jailbreak tool. The last we knew it, the GUI was being prepared for the jailbreak tool, however the Web site now shows that the Windows and Mac OS X versions of the tool have been completed and they are now working on the Linux tool. So the GUI is 68% complete (2/3 done)*

http://modmyi.com/content/9913-evasi0n-jailbreak-gui-68-complete-waiting-linux.html

Back
Top Bottom