Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

What is that iphone weather widget ya'll using?

Source on first wallpaper? :nerd:

NC- Eye in the sky weather
sour-just swipe down to check my notifications. I dont like statusbars.

Thanks. I love having my forecast right on the screen as well.

I'm the same way with the status bar. I always take it off when I'm changing it up.

Last edited:
That's weird.  The only thing I can think of is the SB d0ink folder not having the ".theme" file name.  but I could have sworn I named it properly

Ok I got it to work. But know I have two questions. How can i use my wallpaper? And is there any way to get rid of the clock and move the weather up so it doesn't conflict with the page selectors?

That's weird.  The only thing I can think of is the SB d0ink folder not having the ".theme" file name.  but I could have sworn I named it properly
Ok I got it to work. But know I have two questions. How can i use my wallpaper? And is there any way to get rid of the clock and move the weather up so it doesn't conflict with the page selectors?
Yea both are possible.  To change the wallpaper to one that you want.  Use iFile to get into the "SB d0ink" folder.  From there, change the name of the wallpaper you want to "Wallpaper@2x".

As for moving the clock up, it will take a bit of trial and error. You'll have to edit the html file.  It's called "Widget.html".  Scroll down a little bit until you see ".CalendarWidget".  You'll see that that you edit the "position" of the widget.  Change the first number by small increments, maybe 5-7 up or down.  Save, them respring your device.  Check the position of the widget, if not to your liking, repeat!.

Back
Top Bottom