Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Aight so.. my iPhone has 2 big, long scratches on the screen and a crack on the bottom.. (I think its a crack)

Theres nothing wrong with the iPhone or how it functions.. i'm just really bothered by the scratches/crack.. its jailbroken btw.. umm well i was wonderingwhat i can do to get it replaced by a new one or used one from the apple store like my dad did when his volume was REALLY low.. or when my friend lost his..they didnt even check the phone.. they just checked his account and gave him a 3g one (his was 2g)

lmk.. thanks in advance..

i have a 2g iphone,
i used ziphone to unlock it, selected the unlock all option,
now how do i make my iphone work with my t mobile sim???
thanks.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

whats a good camera app for the iphone?

Like something thats bettr than the standard camera app.
Snapture
camera bag is good... photofx .. there are a lot of good ones.. filters and photoshop-esque editing...

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

i have a 2g iphone,
thanks.
anyone
nerd.gif

click on the icon on the springboard, then when it opens click create blank. remember they are invisible so in order to see them you have to wiggle your iconsand move them around.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

click on the icon on the springboard, then when it opens click create blank. remember they are invisible so in order to see them you have to wiggle your icons and move them around.
thats not working for me

For those who wanted to info on how to get the family guy app heres the video . But what sucks is that it was free but now the want 2 dollardonation SMH
tired.gif

^ explain your problem alittle more. Is the iblank icon not showing on the home screen? or is creating blanks not working? try respring or restarting youriphone.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

^ explain your problem alittle more. Is the iblank icon not showing on the home screen? or is creating blanks not working? try respring or restarting your iphone.
never mind i had to respring i got the black icon..its this way better then steff.wiz.com??

i have a 2g iphone,
thanks.

Use quickpwn, you probably are on higher firmware, which ziphone does not work, try to plug your iPhone in to iTunes and let us know your firmware.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

can i download apps on my computer, then send it to my iphone?

i mean downloading cracked apps from like 2shared or something

yeah through openssh.. dl the file.. then use winscp or w.e to ssh in your phone.. and put the .ipa file in downloads folders and thats it.
i think its faster if you just open itunes, drag and drop the ipa file into the applications directy on itunes. go to your ipod and resync it. and there you go.
thanks for replies guys!

What I'm using now. Its the hook it up Iphone theme. I got it from cydia. I just ssh'd and deleted the background from the theme so I could use my own,and also d/led the 5 icon dock obviously.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

i have a 2g iphone,
thanks.

Use quickpwn, you probably are on higher firmware, which ziphone does not work, try to plug your iPhone in to iTunes and let us know your firmware.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

i have a 2g iphone,
thanks.

anyone
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom