Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

You tried the hold power button and volume up button to launch in safe mode? You're phone Jail Broken?

I heard the home button will be rounded out because they needed more space for the finger print sensor. So home button might not be concave like before. But call me crazy and paranoid but if there is no option to turn off the finger print sensor i will not buy the 5S. You know that info will be stored some where and i guarantee the government can some how get that information if needed.

On the off chance i stumble upon a crime scene some how and my finger print gets on something....then they run it through the iphone database and track me down....no thanks. Yes its paranoia....but il be on team driod or windows if i can't disable it....and if ios7 doesn't get jail broken.
unless u was a bathtub baby.... and a foreigner, the big evil govt. has all your info etc...anyways. The whole im going off the grid etc...don't trust the govt. ideology is out the window lol hell your on the internet etc...posting now.... unless you on tor or something and using a throw away cell phone kinda too little too late.

Location is different then having a data base of fingerprints at your disposal. I know its basically a slippery slope. But there are some things that are so egregious that i just can't get down with. Part of the reason i don't have facebook and i can't see my self being ok with my fingerprints being attached to a device that is constantly on the internet. To each his own though

Location is different then having a data base of fingerprints at your disposal. I know its basically a slippery slope. But there are some things that are so egregious that i just can't get down with. Part of the reason i don't have facebook and i can't see my self being ok with my fingerprints being attached to a device that is constantly on the internet. To each his own though
oh nah I feel ya..but I mean you do have a credit report, ssn, and dna records etc... on file ie been at a hospital... So they info is out there. I mean its not as if the govt only means of accessing this info is thru a smartphone. If need be they can and will and have gotten dna, fingerprint etc...info directly from the source.

As far as the everyday user, and worrying about someone stealing your info or taking your prints etc. Ppl been finding ways to collect and gather personal info on everyday ppl since hell forever. There is no such thing as a fool proof way. If someone wants your info etc...they will be able to get it. Hell they got handheld machine that can retrieve ppl personal info just by walking past them and it scans all there cards ie... credit/debit/driver license etc.. Ppl who just go around and scan ppl info/history off there laptops/tablets/cell phones.

So its already available and there for the taking. This will just be another way for dishonest/unethical ppl to obtain personal info.

Help!!

I recently purchased a unlocked iphone 4s off of craigslist. I inserted my t mobile sim card with a gpp sim at the meet up to make sre it worked and everything worked fine. The only thing is it had alot of his info and apps still on it so I decided to restore it through itunes on my PC when i finished it prompted me to set up the language country etc... and when it asked to use a wifi connection or cellular coverage i choose cellular coverage but when i did that after searching for service  the phone says sprint and there is no signal... How o i get my t mobile sim to work again?? 

Also I might add that how practical will it be considering a large amount of users/owners use cases etc... So how effective/wise is this move? I mean if it is linked registered to the owner...and one never registers it because they will never use it ie...always have a case...Then n theory and essentially no one can steal/decrypt the fingerprint or retrieve info from it.

Help!!

I recently purchased a unlocked iphone 4s off of craigslist. I inserted my t mobile sim card with a gpp sim at the meet up to make sre it worked and everything worked fine. The only thing is it had alot of his info and apps still on it so I decided to restore it through itunes on my PC when i finished it prompted me to set up the language country etc... and when it asked to use a wifi connection or cellular coverage i choose cellular coverage but when i did that after searching for service  the phone says sprint and there is no signal... How o i get my t mobile sim to work again?? 

When you restored it you wiped the gpp settings off the phone. You have to go to neterteam.com to download the software. If you check YouTube they give you step by step. You might need a activation code. But if the phone already gpp then you shouldn't need it.

I'm using a sprint iPhone 5 gpp sim with Tmobile.
Service is ok but you'll only get Edge Internet.
Sometimes randomly it'll go to no service then you have to restart the phone. It's cool wit me tho, I copped it for $200 fresh with box and only paid $20 bucks for the gpp so I ain't complaining :smokin

Last edited:
I don't know the exact answer to fix your problem.. But I ran into the same dilemma when I was getting my sprint iPhone 4S unlock.. The chick that unlock my phone used her wifi.. she did her thing on her wifi because if I choose the phone carrier it would've choose my original provider Sprint..

Last edited:
kinda a oxymoron ya think.... a top of the line upper tier phone...and a low budget/quality service provider.

No actually i dont think so.

Im aiming to lower my monthly cell phone expense...

Virgin operates under the sprint network, which is quiet decent, especially here in California.

Thank you for your insightful contribution though.

When you restored it you wiped the gpp settings off the phone. You have to go to neterteam.com to download the software. If you check YouTube they give you step by step. You might need a activation code. But if the phone already gpp then you shouldn't need it.

I'm using a sprint iPhone 5 gpp sim with Tmobile.
Service is ok but you'll only get Edge Internet.
Sometimes randomly it'll go to no service then you have to restart the phone. It's cool wit me tho, I copped it for $200 fresh with box and only paid $20 bucks for the gpp so I ain't complaining
smokin.gif
I downloaded the software and it is prompting me to enter a activation code...

do i leave the gpp and t mobile sim in the phone during the process?

Also you would be better off buying a new gpp instead of buying just the activation code

Edit: mine was for a iPhone 5 so idk if it would work for your 4s but we'll see

Last edited:
I've converted from Android to iOS.

What apps do you guys recommend? I currently use:

- VSCOcam

- Evernote

- FB Messenger

- Instagram

- Flipboard

- Chrome

- Gmail

- Wunderlist

Help!!

Ok so I don't have a gpp sim I think I have a r-sim 8. Is the process going to be different now?

does anyone have experience with Gavey sims?

Ok so I don't have a gpp sim I think I have a r-sim 8. Is the process going to be different now?
does anyone have experience with Gavey sims?

Heard the r-sim needs a jailbreak in order to work, so if you on 6.1.4 it won't work. The GPP doesn't need a jailbreak. Just pop in, follow instructions and your in. Only thing is its not working with iOS 7 so you might have to wait for a patch or new gpp when iOS 7 is released.

Need iapfree cydia tweak... and UDID Faker

If you want to get/watch the NFL mobile for free...download NFL GAMEPASS by making a iTunes account for the UK... Downlaod the app... then get a app called VPN One Click... Set up your VPN to the country Netherlands....Fake your phone UDID... Go to the NFL GAMEPASS app and when loading set to subscribe to NFL League Pass...It will accept and you will have NFL League Pass for free, as well as the ability to watch NFL Network live

Got a question for you guys. Just switched back toy iphone from my note 2 to switch things up a little, and got a question. How does Kobe have that Shozoku I his status bar? I'm sure it's been answered , just curious . I know you can do it with jailbreak, but Kobe doesn't seem like the kind of guy to do that.

tried searching, hope this is the right thread.

anybody know how much it cost to have an iphone 5 screen fixed/replaced? not sure if i'm still under warranty.

Does anyone know how apple handles out of warranty repairs?

My phone is in excellent condition, no water or physical damage, but the phone app does not work when making or receiving calls. Whenever I receive or make a call, I cannot hear the other person and they can't hear me.

I can hear voicemails just fine and the microphone works when I FaceTime or goof around with voice memo.

Heading up there this morning. Hopefully they don't hit me over the head too bad, especially since I don't think there was any wrong doing on my end.

I feel like this is the wrong Jailbreak thread that got bumped might have been a more recent one because im prettty sure ive posted in it after the date of the newest post before todays bump

Back
Top Bottom