Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Just got the 5 today and got a question. My old Droid had a little green LED indicator light that would blink repeatedly whenever I had a text or missed call. So far I don't see anything similar on the iphone and it's really annoying; how are you supposed to know if you have a text if you aren't there when it comes in? Do you have to keep manually checking? I found a way to make the LED flash for alerts but it only happens one time when the text comes in. Are there any apps or hacks that address this?
1st world problems.... 

any info on the ipad want to purchase the 4 but keep hearing theres one that going to come out in the near future.

Supposedly they're doing away with the physical home button and replacing it with a touch. Anyone else heard this?

Haven't heard anything, but I figured now is the time where the speculations will kick in to over gear. I personally just find it easier to wait and see what they release. You never really know. Hell, last year the actual image of the phone released like 3 months before the final product, but everyone wrote it off as a rendering. :lol:

If anyone lives in baltimore I have friend who sells iPhones on non contract plans and who can unlock most iPhones for a reasonable price. Pm me if interested

am i looking at the wrong app. only one i see is $4.99

The iOS app is 5 bucks, it was free once upon a time, and occasionally goes on sale for .99, but I think it's totally worth the 5 bucks if you've got a decent sized library of stuff that won't fit on your iPad/iPhone. You will need to install the plex server software on whatever computer you want to use as a server but that actually is free. It's a breeze to set up and plex makes it pretty easy to share content amongst friends.

I am tired of Apple not fixing this other data issue with the iPhone....only way to fix it is to restore you phone as new but it comes back couple months later anyway..

Last edited:
My phone is stuck in a recovery loop. I tried using tinyumbrella and recboot and even itunes as a last resort but still to no avail. What can I do?

My Iphone 5 has a cracked glass/screen and all the sites I've been to have been selling the for at least 149.99, is this the norm or would I be getting ripped off?

My Iphone 5 has a cracked glass/screen and all the sites I've been to have been selling the for at least 149.99, is this the norm or would I be getting ripped off?

sell it on ebay/craigslist you should be able to get $200+ easily

Thinking about switching to Virgin Mobile prepaid...

the sodomy over at ATT is REAL.

anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?

Thinking about switching to Virgin Mobile prepaid...

the sodomy over at ATT is REAL.

anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?
kinda a oxymoron ya think.... a top of the line upper tier phone...and a low budget/quality service provider.

My phone is stuck in a recovery loop. I tried using tinyumbrella and recboot and even itunes as a last resort but still to no avail. What can I do?

You tried the hold power button and volume up button to launch in safe mode? You're phone Jail Broken?

I heard the home button will be rounded out because they needed more space for the finger print sensor. So home button might not be concave like before. But call me crazy and paranoid but if there is no option to turn off the finger print sensor i will not buy the 5S. You know that info will be stored some where and i guarantee the government can some how get that information if needed.

On the off chance i stumble upon a crime scene some how and my finger print gets on something....then they run it through the iphone database and track me down....no thanks. Yes its paranoia....but il be on team driod or windows if i can't disable it....and if ios7 doesn't get jail broken.

You tried the hold power button and volume up button to launch in safe mode? You're phone Jail Broken?

I heard the home button will be rounded out because they needed more space for the finger print sensor. So home button might not be concave like before. But call me crazy and paranoid but if there is no option to turn off the finger print sensor i will not buy the 5S. You know that info will be stored some where and i guarantee the government can some how get that information if needed.

On the off chance i stumble upon a crime scene some how and my finger print gets on something....then they run it through the iphone database and track me down....no thanks. Yes its paranoia....but il be on team driod or windows if i can't disable it....and if ios7 doesn't get jail broken.
unless u was a bathtub baby.... and a foreigner, the big evil govt. has all your info etc...anyways. The whole im going off the grid etc...don't trust the govt. ideology is out the window lol hell your on the internet etc...posting now.... unless you on tor or something and using a throw away cell phone kinda too little too late.

Back
Top Bottom