Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

"I'm Gucci all the time...think that it's my clothing line"
pimp.gif

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
where did you get that from??

[h1]How do I get videos from other websites (instead of youtube) and download it to an iphone?
nerd.gif
[/h1]

How does the free AT&T wifi work? I heard something about it, do you just enter your phone number?

/\ That's actually a Gucci cigarette case...but it fits the iPhone perfectly.

Question...

If I have an iPhone (non 3G) running on 2.2...and it's never been unlocked....how do I unlock/jailbreak it? I tried using PwnageTool but I must have wentwrong somewhere...or it doesn't work because when I go back to iTunes to restore using the custom ISPW file...it says iTunes could not restore....and thenI have to restore it the regular way...meaning the locked way.

You know what's weird about this auto correction feature, I liked it cause it would fix some stuff that I needed but I would hate it when it would fixstuff that I didn't want fixed.... like if I wanted to type "lil" it would change it to "oil", that bothered me and now that I have itoff I don't really like it cause I be missing buttons sometimes and it would fix all that now I really gotta go through and proof read and #%$!.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Does beejive have a trial available? Or do you have to pay for it from jump?
???
no trial but there are ways to get it free..
its worth everything it costs though.. dope application

I'm trying to get beejive through a mediafire link and it's saying safari cannot download the file....

Huh? What is this appolous? I haven't been in this thread like that recently...
nerd.gif
also get appshare. And I haven't had any problems. So I believe it's perfectly safe

I'm trying to get beejive through a mediafire link and it's saying safari cannot download the file....

use a different link.. mediafire isnt good with the iphone.. try a sendspace one or rs

a

There's 2 mediafire and 1 rs, I keep getting a error with the rs also.. does the version that I'm trying to get matter? Which version should I get?

The download session has expired.. Possible reasons:
The download takes to long to be saved
For this download in the background your internet service provider has assigned a new ip address... blah, blah, blah,
What the hell man?!

i don't know man, never had a problem with rapidshare

i'm about to dip right now and get cut, I'll upload it for you myself and send u a link when I get back if u dont get it

Back
Top Bottom