***Official Iron Man 2 Movie Thread*** Go Watch It!!!!

I am looking forward to this so much now. I just saw the first one this weekend and I can't believe I didn't get into it sooner.

I was already amped for this movie as soon as the credits rolled on Iron Man.

I don't know about everyone else, but I like Don Cheadle better than Howard anyway, so that wasn't a big problem for me.

And then Scarlett signed on and it immediately became my most wanted film to see.

Scarlett
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Seems like it's going to be a good series of movies. On the side note, any news on that Avenger movie?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Seems like it's going to be a good series of movies. On the side note, any news on that Avenger movie?

I think it's been pushed back even further. And that's what I'm looking forward to the most. I can't believe before this weekend I hadn'tseen Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk, but both were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I think it's been pushed back even further. And that's what I'm looking forward to the most. I can't believe before this weekend I hadn't seen Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk, but both were
pimp.gif
Oh ok, I honestly have nothing against that as long as it comes out good. Damn Marvel's future is looking good in the silver screen.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I think it's been pushed back even further. And that's what I'm looking forward to the most. I can't believe before this weekend I hadn't seen Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk, but both were
pimp.gif
Oh ok, I honestly have nothing against that as long as it comes out good. Damn Marvel's future is looking good in the silver screen.
grin.gif

word
pimp.gif

marvellogos.jpg

Just give me thor and i'll be good.
but hmmm Whiplash as the villain? might be interesting

soo wait.....theyve had sneak peeks in theaters for some people already?

Back
Top Bottom