***Official Iron Man 2 Movie Thread*** Go Watch It!!!!

what about an Incredible Hulk sequel??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

what about an Incredible Hulk sequel??
nerd.gif

from what i hear, its possible but not likely.
Ed Norton had a BIG fall out with marvel, so im guessing no Hulk sequel.
We might see Hulk in the Avengers..... maybe.... kinda looking like a long shot.
I wonder what "Hulk Characters" they say is gonna be in it.... im sure the general that Stark talked to at the end.

and i can hear Sam L right now "Tony Stark get off of that MOTHAF**NG Donut NOW!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I thought Will Smith was going to play Captain America?
actually, its not out the question... but highly unlikely
they want a big name actor for Captain America, to draw in that over seas crowd.... esspecially trying to market "Captain America" to other countriesmight be tuff... a big name actor should solve that problem..... but i am 99% sure they arent going with the black Cap look
laugh.gif

I can't wait for Iron Man 2 and the rest of the Marvel studio movies. I do hope they find a way to put the Hulk in the Avengers movie. Maybe he can be thevillain at the beginning of the movie destroying everything but is being controlled by someone like Loki. Then Cap, Iron Man, Thor fight him and they discoverhe was being controlled and he eventually decides to join the Avengers. I hope Marvel wants Edward Norton back and he decides to come back for the Avengers andmaybe there can be an Incredible Hulk 2 after the Avengers just like Iron Man 3 will come after the Avengers

Originally Posted by kiddiaho

I can't wait for Iron Man 2 and the rest of the Marvel studio movies. I do hope they find a way to put the Hulk in the Avengers movie. Maybe he can be the villain at the beginning of the movie destroying everything but is being controlled by someone like Loki. Then Cap, Iron Man, Thor fight him and they discover he was being controlled and he eventually decides to join the Avengers. I hope Marvel wants Edward Norton back and he decides to come back for the Avengers and maybe there can be an Incredible Hulk 2 after the Avengers just like Iron Man 3 will come after the Avengers
sounds plausible. Please Marvel go kiss Ed's @%#. He's the best thing thats happened to the Hulk in a long time

Originally Posted by kiddiaho

I can't wait for Iron Man 2 and the rest of the Marvel studio movies. I do hope they find a way to put the Hulk in the Avengers movie. Maybe he can be the villain at the beginning of the movie destroying everything but is being controlled by someone like Loki. Then Cap, Iron Man, Thor fight him and they discover he was being controlled and he eventually decides to join the Avengers. I hope Marvel wants Edward Norton back and he decides to come back for the Avengers and maybe there can be an Incredible Hulk 2 after the Avengers just like Iron Man 3 will come after the Avengers

thats actually not a bad idea....
they need to have a great great villan... because they have to have a legit reason to assembly 4 super heroes that can rightfully hold their own againstVillans..
this could potentially be the best movie of all time, or the worst movie of all time, i dont see much in between room

frown.gif
i wouldve loved to see spidey in the avengers. Better yet spidey inthe iron spidey suit
eek.gif
. I pray to god one day they do the civil warstoryline but im affraid itll never happen
ohwell.gif
. That ScarJo pic is my newwallpaper on my g1 and it looks
pimp.gif

Hey_

I sincerely hope that ScarJo isn't in the movie all that much.

She's great to look at, but not much else.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Seems like it's going to be a good series of movies. On the side note, any news on that Avenger movie?

I think it's been pushed back even further. And that's what I'm looking forward to the most. I can't believe before this weekend I hadn't seen Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk, but both were
pimp.gif
Oh ok, I honestly have nothing against that as long as it comes out good. Damn Marvel's future is looking good in the silver screen.
grin.gif

word
pimp.gif

marvellogos.jpg
eek.gif
, cant wait. Shoutouts to captain america
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ccsp707

i thought the other black dude is going to be War Machine
terrance howard left the franchise. it might have had to do with money but im not sure. in comes don cheadle. not the best choice for the role IMObut sometimes you have to take what you can get...

what happened btwn E. Norton and Marvel Studios?

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

terrance howard left the franchise. it might have had to do with money but im not sure. in comes don cheadle. not the best choice for the role IMO but sometimes you have to take what you can get...

T Howard was being a douche about the money... funny that he made the most out of ANY actor on the film. Including Robert Downey himself..... Don Cheadle is10x's the actor so he will pull it off believe me.

Ed Norton was pissed they rewrote his script for Hulk, without him knowing it.
he was very hands on with the movie and behind his back they changed ALOT of stuff,
Zak Penn IMO is a subpar writer, so i think Ed's influence is why Hulk was as good as it was.... and he SHOULD be involved in this Avengers process... cuzim not comfortable with Penn..."Penning" a movie of this stature. if it sucks he will be the most hated man in hollywood.

Hulk actors are signed on for multiple films tho, so im sure Marvel will use them, just not sure if it will be in Hulk sequels...

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

terrance howard left the franchise. it might have had to do with money but im not sure. in comes don cheadle. not the best choice for the role IMO but sometimes you have to take what you can get...

T Howard was being a douche about the money... funny that he made the most out of ANY actor on the film. Including Robert Downey himself..... Don Cheadle is 10x's the actor so he will pull it off believe me.

Ed Norton was pissed they rewrote his script for Hulk, without him knowing it.
he was very hands on with the movie and behind his back they changed ALOT of stuff,
Zak Penn IMO is a subpar writer, so i think Ed's influence is why Hulk was as good as it was.... and he SHOULD be involved in this Avengers process... cuz im not comfortable with Penn..."Penning" a movie of this stature. if it sucks he will be the most hated man in hollywood.

Hulk actors are signed on for multiple films tho, so im sure Marvel will use them, just not sure if it will be in Hulk sequels...
They didn't rewrite the script. Marvel cut the film time by a lot to make it more casual and Norton was furious by the decision to do it. Icould understand where he is coming from as they messed with his craft just to make more profit. The probability of there being a second Hulk film is very low.

Back
Top Bottom