***Official Iron Man 2 Movie Thread*** Go Watch It!!!!

would someone please tell me who appears after the credits? 
frown.gif
 I don't know why I didn't think about staying until after...smh, I should have known

Glad to hear people are liking this movie a lot... although I doubt I'll see it anytime soon. Haven't seen a movie in theaters in a long time.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

just got back from watching and it's a pretty dope movie, very entertaining.

Scarlett Jo. is my new crush

I remember freshman year in the dorms watching the movie with her and topher grace, in good company I think?

First time I saw her in anything, she was better back then before she became popular.

Originally Posted by datdude87

would someone please tell me who appears after the credits? 
frown.gif
 I don't know why I didn't think about staying until after...smh, I should have known
Nvm...Saw it on youtube 
pimp.gif

Just got back from seeing it and it did not disappoint. It was really good.

Rourke was amazing as Whiplash.

Two thumbs up!

I don't know how some critics are saying it paled in comparison to the first one, it was definitely on par.

Spoiler Alert!

So was that circular red, white, and blue thing that Tony put underneath the particle accelerator Captain America's shield?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cwalk1950

Spoiler Alert!

So was that circular red, white, and blue thing that Tony put underneath the particle accelerator Captain America's shield?
nerd.gif
Was it not obvious enough?
laugh.gif

I'm pretty much the definition of an Iron Man groupie and this was a 7.5 at best.

I don't expect masterpieces when it comes to comic movies I just don't want them to totally %%#* on the canon and entertain me for a few hours.

Honestly the movie was flat out boring for too long stretches and the Justin Hammer character was hot garbage. Dude flat out never made me laugh.

This joint feels incomplete or rushed.

Its still lightyears better than abomination that was Transformers 2.

Low key The Losers is the best movie I've seen this year.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

So, will there be an Iron Man 3 or is he gonna be in The Avengers movie?

Spoiler [+]
In the movie, Fury said they just needed him as a consultant so it's either has a very small part in the movie or he will be at the end of the Thor and Capt America movie trying to recruit them, kind of like the after credits scene in the Hulk with Norton. Marvel also just do not want to promise that Downey will have a big part in case he can't do the movie so for now this might be what they are doing but they can always change it up give him a bigger part.

The way the movie is raking in money, I am sure there will be an Iron Man 3. Plus Downey seem set and happy playing Iron Man his whole life.

Also, anyone notice how Downey wore heigtened shoes the whole time? They didn't even try and hide it most of the time, you can clearly see himw earing high heeled shoes or sneakers with really thick soles to give him some height.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I'm pretty much the definition of an Iron Man groupie and this was a 7.5 at best.

I don't expect masterpieces when it comes to comic movies I just don't want them to totally %%#* on the canon and entertain me for a few hours.

Honestly the movie was flat out boring for too long stretches and the Justin Hammer character was hot garbage. Dude flat out never made me laugh.

Really? I think Iron Man 2 was better than the Losers. The Losers was simply cheesy and terrible and if IM2 is all over the place, The Loser is most definitely more so and there were parts that made no sense. Don't get me wrong, it was very entertaining but IM2 is much better. Kick-$@$ is the best movie for me so far but when it comes to comic book films so far, IM2 is second to Kick-$@$ with the Losers taking 3rd.

Iron Man 3 comes after The Avengers, which comes out in 2012. So expect the third to come out maybe in 2013/2014 (Yeah, long wait).

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

So, will there be an Iron Man 3 or is he gonna be in The Avengers movie?

Spoiler [+]
In the movie, Fury said they just needed him as a consultant so it's either has a very small part in the movie or he will be at the end of the Thor and Capt America movie trying to recruit them, kind of like the after credits scene in the Hulk with Norton. Marvel also just do not want to promise that Downey will have a big part in case he can't do the movie so for now this might be what they are doing but they can always change it up give him a bigger part.

The way the movie is raking in money, I am sure there will be an Iron Man 3. Plus Downey seem set and happy playing Iron Man his whole life.

Nope, RDJ is already signed on for the Avengers, as is Johnasson and Cheadle. The only one that's not for sure is Edward Norton, but he has said that he is interested in being in it.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Really? I think Iron Man 2 was better than the Losers. The Losers was simply cheesy and terrible and if IM2 is all over the place, The Loser is most definitely more so and there were parts that made no sense. Don't get me wrong, it was very entertaining but IM2 is much better. Kick-$@$ is the best movie for me so far but when it comes to comic book films so far, IM2 is second to Kick-$@$ with the Losers taking 3rd.

The thing about the Losers is that I was never bored. Hell for 25% of the Iron Man 2 I'm looking at my phone thinking "okay something has interesting has to happen soon because the movie is only 2 hrs long and ain't nothing good happened in 20 minutes. "

The Losers was cliche but I was entertained the whole movie. Hell I was ready for Iron Man to be over with. My girl fell asleep.

Terrence Howard as a young Nelson Mandela in Captain America
nerd.gif
eek.gif

i thought the !### was pretty great, but im an easy critic when high.

what's good with the original score? i can't find any info online.

Back
Top Bottom