* Official Jacket Thread Vol. Fall/Winter *

this AE jacket go pretty hard.

2101_9177_020.jpg

this one too :whoa:

b1f38998ad5bbd04b0f71d00afa1bdca.jpg
im feeling thisone.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

having trouble finding this around the net. i know last yr was its last year of production...
STHAG.jpg

yeah im getting the womens version. i missed out this summer when it was half price fml. guess ill be dropping that 4 bills...smfh

99% of the jackets posted are a pass for me, i'm getting another North face, probably and insulating piece to put under my Caber or an Arc'Teryx andcall it a day.

If I need to go out at night probably use my Ralph Lauren Leather Bomber.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

i remember triple 5 soul the last couple year been having some nice peacoat w/ different pattern and color ...not sure if they gonna do the same this season ..

people sleep on triple 5 soul....but they have some nice jacket every winter season ....
Are they still in business?

Haven't seen anyone stocking anything new from them in awhile.

BTW, if you're a bigger guy who's looking for a gray pea coat, hit their site not now, but right now.

that jacket^ along with all nixon clothing in the last fits fits horrible...if i were 5'4" and perhaps 180 lbs it would work...SUCH boxy fits

Originally Posted by jcbacall

canadagoose_7950m_chilliwack_lrg.jpg

canada goose- chilliwack parka

wearing the same joint from last year.
i feel a bad winter up here in toronto.
even tho this joint is played out in toronto.
i dont see alot of dudes got the red one
pimp.gif

eek.gif
link?

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by nyrican23

H&M Hooded Jacket
1070sxg.jpg

this jacket is dope. is it being sold now? cuz I didnt see it when I was at H&M the other day

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

^ That jacket also comes in black. I swear its been selling since last Fall/Winter.

Naw... it's a 2007 item (i bought it back then.) if you find it in stores it's because they have unsold ones.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Rocked with this today
pimp.gif
(the pink bed isn't mine... it's my neice's. I'm 6'2'' so I wouldn't fit even if I wanted to)

dd8256feb18643966167bf96fbc6325968630b0.jpg

44515eec8e336077f56c4c00071074afd09a59a.jpg

for a quick sec. i thought you were drake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Lou39

http://www.cainefashion.c...ket-belgrade-7577-0.html they have nice real leather jackets for nice prices, they ship from europe tho. Check them out
Hows the quality on this?

idk, just ordered it 2 days ago. MoMoney info on that jacket?
Edit.

How much was shipping? This is a very nice jacket.

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

this AE jacket go pretty hard.

2101_9177_020.jpg

this one too :whoa:

b1f38998ad5bbd04b0f71d00afa1bdca.jpg
im feeling this one.

ill Fks with that AE throw-on, it looks fantastic.
the leather jacket is fresh too. its not me tho. ill end up lookin like the black fonz

I just got my banana republic jacket in the mail. Tri-blend military coat aka this

br680778-00vliv01.jpg

I'm not feeling it. The length is good but way to wide for me. I'm 6'2 200 but I think it's better suited for someone wider. The material feltkinda cheap to. Sucks I wasted my one 40% off anything and free shipping codes on it.
tired.gif

Might put it up for sale here. It's an XL in case anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

I just got my banana republic jacket in the mail. Tri-blend military coat aka this

br680778-00vliv01.jpg

I'm not feeling it. The length is good but way to wide for me. I'm 6'2 200 but I think it's better suited for someone wider. The material felt kinda cheap to. Sucks I wasted my one 40% off anything and free shipping codes on it.
tired.gif

i'm really digging this jacket. i'mma hit up the mall tomorrow and see if they got it there or not. It looks fresh, but what would you think if a5'7 155lb like myself wore it. Not meant for my size you think?

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

br680778-00vliv01.jpg

I'm not feeling it. The length is good but way to wide for me. I'm 6'2 200 but I think it's better suited for someone wider. The material felt kinda cheap to. Sucks I wasted my one 40% off anything and free shipping codes on it.
tired.gif

lol just return it my dude

Seen this nice Zara jacket, looked sorta like the jackets dudes in the airforce wear. Went to the site couldn't find it. It was
pimp.gif

I'm going to be rocking my M65 though.

Back
Top Bottom