Originally Posted by 2o6

on673835-00vliv01.jpg

might cop for 35 bucks.
ohwell.gif

saw the exact same jacket at ON, unfortunately they didn't have my size
smh.gif

its nice

does the hood come off?

I was thinking about picking it up but it's paper thin. Defiantly not for the winter.

I got one that looks pretty much exactly the same as that from H&M but its a winter jacket for $80

I think of that jacket as a Moncler on the cheap. the fur is removable, hood is removeable and even the sleeves are removable. It isnt as shiny as in thepictures but its like bubble jackets from the past. Im not really into that whole Carhartt, Champion, canvas hood type joints. I seen it on NT's WDYWT ayear back and was hooked on it.

BTW, its $100. Cant beat that for the winter time

i'm trying to decide on what color peacoat i should get... should i go with black, navy, or gray?

i know black is a classic color, but i already have a black NF and like 3 other black/dark gray jackets. should i switch it up for this peacoat (which willprobably be my most expensive/heavy duty jacket), or should i just stck to the basic black?

also, what are some good peacoats i can cop under $200?

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Can anyone tell me how warm this specific Northface Hyvent is? Here's a picture:

b4225f2469cc24aefceb234d3e6c5eb9e9e373f.jpg

i can tell you that the hyvent will come thru for you in the winter. is it the seperable one? if it is, real talk, the inner jacket will keep you mad warmalone. i got mine back when i was in hs in queens. still keeps me warm. WORD of advice!!! don't wash with liquid detergent. your waterproofing on the outershell will go bye bye.

on a side note do you see any steep tech hoodies around in nyc? not the new ones, the ones where you have to throw on like a sweater...?:nerd::nerd:

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Just copped:

2mhd4rr.jpg

Heres the number for Uniqlo Phone Orders:
917 237-8811
that looks like something jennifer lopez would wear
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i just spit out my iced tea
jacket does look extra feminine though
laugh.gif
But like feminineback in '04, '05...that %*!% ain't even hot no 'mo to us

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

It doesn't get that cold out here, is there a hoody thread?
nerd.gif

i made one a while back... the outcome was Nike and Northface for Quality but Champion and russle for Value.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by jcbacall

i recommend this jacket for anyone who lives in places with brutal winters. 100% downfill and has a lifetime warranty.
i wear v-neck tees under this sometimes on -10 weather.
i got my red one for $350 on discount. its usually $500. they have plenty of colors. you just gotta search for it.
i really debating on getting this one. but i need boots for the winter (red wings or the abington timberland)
this one is wool.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

48_11623_32511_VNQO4YOB_lg.jpg

i'll trade a brand new black XL parka for a pair of size 11 tan yeezys.
nerd.gif

I want this coat but the yorkville, its the same price and the hood comes off, this one doesnt
I like this greay wool alot. Was just looking at their site, and saw as ^ said the yorkville with the removable hood=, BUT do they have a jacket in this style w/o the fur? I need a hood to keep my ears/neck warm, but was never a fan of fur on hoods. Saw that Lord & Taylor is a dealered in Manhattan, might go check them out in person.

Na the fur doesnt come off the hood, only the hood comes off. Its their signature thing on their coat. Where is this Lord and Taylor place located and how muchthey have it for?

Back
Top Bottom