Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

3575109.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that is terrible
sick.gif
u buggin.

i been hankering for one ever since i seen game w/ a prototype one in his video a year or so ago.

CV7058_L.jpg

Though I don't feel Ninjahood's, you gotta respect is absolute blind brand loyalty, even if that brand is champion.

champion is cool because of they're quality...not cuz any sort of brand hype, and thats what i tip my hat to em...plus ain't nuffin says u a NYC catsthem sporting a fresh superhood.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jcbacall

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by jcbacall

canadagoose_7950m_chilliwack_lrg.jpg

canada goose- chilliwack parka

wearing the same joint from last year.
i feel a bad winter up here in toronto.
even tho this joint is played out in toronto.
i dont see alot of dudes got the red one
pimp.gif

Realy want a canada goose coat. I want the yorkville, so I can take off the hood on some days
you don't see these in NYC...looks like a really dope coat.

pimp.gif

Forget it, can't drop that much on a coat. The american eagle one may be an option though
i recommend this jacket for anyone who lives in places with brutal winters. 100% downfill and has a lifetime warranty.
i wear v-neck tees under this sometimes on -10 weather.
i got my red one for $350 on discount. its usually $500. they have plenty of colors. you just gotta search for it.
i really debating on getting this one. but i need boots for the winter (red wings or the abington timberland)
this one is wool.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

48_11623_32511_VNQO4YOB_lg.jpg

i'll trade a brand new black XL parka for a pair of size 11 tan yeezys.
nerd.gif

I want this coat but the yorkville, its the same price and the hood comes off, this one doesnt

champion is cool because of they're quality...not cuz any sort of brand hype, and thats what i tip my hat to em...plus ain't nuffin says u a NYC cats them sporting a fresh superhood.

pimp.gif
I'm with you there. Finally picked up a super hood sweatshirt last year and wish I grabbed one years ago. Warm, comfortable, color won'tfade, great purchase. I want to get some more colors too, I just have the black

champion is cool because of they're quality...not cuz any sort of brand hype, and thats what i tip my hat to em...plus ain't nuffin says u a NYC cats them sporting a fresh superhood.

pimp.gif

As a *%$%!*%!, I can't wear those guys I feel like a Clan member when I put the hood up.

Word ??

My champion hoodies from a few years back dont have the pointed hood.. is this something new ??

I was about to cop some crews/hoodies off dr. jays too.

^^^^Penfield Rockford, classic jacket. I got mines on Black Friday last year for about $100. Numerous compliments when I wear it, ppl just love this jacket,as do I.

Anybody know anything about the brand Legendary Goods through PacSun? This jacket looks pretty smooth for a cool 80 beans....
5644695_01

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sangalang

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

i need help finding a north face jacket for the winter. something good for below freezing and snow. and that lasts for a couple years.

you're probably looking for a down jacket, you can get the north face nuptse for $200.

but don't just limit yourself to tnf, you can get similar down jackets from patagonia, mountain hardwear and marmot for equal or lesser prices.

ps, tnf is overhyped. quality, but not exactly worth all the money.

i'm a big fan of patagonia and mountain hardwear so i would definitely suggest those.

you can look on

backcountry - http://www.backcountry.co...4/Mens-Down-Jackets.html

or moosejaw - http://www.moosejaw.com/m...ns-Insulated-Jackets____

to find what you may be looking for.

last thing, i'd say the mountain hardwear sub zero down jacket http://www.backcountry.co...acket-Mens/MHW0018M.html with this discount 4L0-1-M8Z8P (20% off, doesn't work on the patagonia or tnf equivalents, but you can just use it and see what it works for yourself) is your best deal. 650 fill down for $140, definitely

thanks for the links but im not really into the down jackets. I have one right now and I feel like it keeps getting thinner.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Word ??

My champion hoodies from a few years back dont have the pointed hood.. is this something new ??
u didn't buy da superhood version...u bought da slimmer cotton blend joint. cost less, but you get less.

Back
Top Bottom