* Official Jacket Thread Vol. Fall/Winter *

stopped in urban outfitters today. def a nice selection.

im gonna wait to see what the new orisue line looks like in person b4 i cop anything tho

Rocked with this today
pimp.gif
(the pink bed isn't mine... it's myneice's. I'm 6'2'' so I wouldn't fit even if I wanted to)

dd8256feb18643966167bf96fbc6325968630b0.jpg

44515eec8e336077f56c4c00071074afd09a59a.jpg

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Rocked with this today
pimp.gif
(the pink bed isn't mine... it's my neice's. I'm 6'2'' so I wouldn't fit even if I wanted to)

dd8256feb18643966167bf96fbc6325968630b0.jpg

44515eec8e336077f56c4c00071074afd09a59a.jpg
thats a dope fit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i like how you took a second shot to catch the kicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

thats a dope fit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i like how you took a second shot to catch the kicks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I had to. It was my first time wearing em. Where you beenman? I haven't seen you around the neighborhood in a while.

Originally Posted by jcbacall

canadagoose_7950m_chilliwack_lrg.jpg

canada goose- chilliwack parka

wearing the same joint from last year.
i feel a bad winter up here in toronto.
even tho this joint is played out in toronto.
i dont see alot of dudes got the red one
pimp.gif
you dont see alot of the red ones here in tdot? thats like the most played out one. not trying to hate, its still a nice jacket.

Originally Posted by jcbacall

canadagoose_7950m_chilliwack_lrg.jpg

canada goose- chilliwack parka

wearing the same joint from last year.
i feel a bad winter up here in toronto.
even tho this joint is played out in toronto.
i dont see alot of dudes got the red one
pimp.gif

Realy want a canada goose coat. I want the yorkville, so I can take off the hood on some days

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Lou39

http://www.cainefashion.c...ket-belgrade-7577-0.html they have nice real leather jackets for nice prices, they ship from europe tho. Check them out
Hows the quality on this?

idk, just ordered it 2 days ago. MoMoney info on that jacket?

Originally Posted by Lou39

idk, just ordered it 2 days ago. MoMoney info on that jacket?
H&M. 70 bucks. Got it with that buy one get one 50% off coupon a couple of weeks ago. Bought that and a peacoat for $160
pimp.gif

are you guys really staying warm with some of these jackets? a lot of these are the type i wear in the rain or on a 45 degree day, not real winter whenit's 20 degrees and harsh @+* winds.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

are you guys really staying warm with some of these jackets? a lot of these are the type i wear in the rain or on a 45 degree day, not real winter when it's 20 degrees and harsh @+* winds.
In early and late winter in VA, the temperature is at the correct weather for most of these jackets. When real winter hits, if you are wearing aleather jacket or even a leather looking jacket, you should be fine as long as it has a nice thick material inside. Colored jackets look cool, but the darkerthe shade of the jacket, the warmer it will keep you.

1062121-p-DETAILED.jpg

Scotch & Soda.

This is why I hate men's fashion.

99.9% of the reasonably-priced coats out there are all the same colors: black, gray, navy, brown, or olive.

Makin' me pay out the $*! for a little bit of individuality...

Is it too much to ask for a reasonably-priced burgundy- or maize-colored pea coat?

@*%+.

im gonna go check that wings and horns grey/black jacket out on newbury st.... i like the blue/navy one too.. but i need an every day jacket.. i'll prollycop that h&m one again..

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

1062121-p-DETAILED.jpg

Scotch & Soda.

This is why I hate men's fashion.

99.9% of the reasonably-priced coats out there are all the same colors: black, gray, navy, brown, or olive.

Makin' me pay out the $*! for a little bit of individuality...

Is it too much to ask for a reasonably-priced burgundy- or maize-colored pea coat?

@*%+.

i remember triple 5 soul the last couple year been having some nice peacoat w/ different pattern and color ...not sure if they gonna do the same this season..

people sleep on triple 5 soul....but they have some nice jacket every winter season ....

having trouble finding this around the net. i know last yr was its last year of production...
STHAG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom