Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

indifferent.gif

Here goes another score for the Pats.

laugh.gif
sammy KNight is a nut, he just run up and hittin lineman
laugh.gif
da hell he doin?!

Justin Durant has made 4 bad playys already

eek.gif
Maroney shot back OUT the hole in reverse hella quick
laugh.gif

it's obvious right now that the jags have no answer for the pats offence, pats moving the ball easily. dink and dunk passes.

Can some of yall shut the %%#+ UP about Randy Moss?

I mean damn, that's my favorite player in the world, but when he scores he will score. Stop running your mouth begging for him to get a touchdown. Groupie%@%* N's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I mean damn, that's my favorite player in the world, but when he scores he will score. Stop running your mouth begging for him to get a touchdown. Groupie%@%* N's.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Just do like I do with all these new Pats fans and Moss riders that came out of nowhere the last month... Interact + Ignore
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I don't think you have been on here long. The groupie isn't even on here (surprisingly) most of us are just mocking him...even though two times inthe redzone isn't really alot of whinin for him to get the ball.
eyes.gif

btw...for all those pats fans worried about the pats not having a running game. remember, they were going for the TD record in the regular season. i think nowin the playoffs, you'll be seeing a lot more diversified attack. brady will be going for higher percentage plays rather than trying to push for the long TDto moss.

Q: What is the secondary logo on the Pats field? Its around both ends, opposite sides, 35-40 yard line.

It looks like a silver triangle with electricticy coming out the top. Backstory

laugh.gif

You don't sound like a Moss fan to me....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom