Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

Moss.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
thats my dude right there
hopefully next week he lets the fro free!

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

all i am going to say is be afraid colts secondary...be very, very afraid. mossome is gonna erupt!

side note: anyone catch moss' post game attire? he's the greatest
laugh.gif
You sound like a high school girl who has a crush on the star football player.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by nickyt6

dreclark- what you talkin bout my man? no one was resident of clamp city.
[table][tr][td]R. Moss[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]14.0[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]
The reason Moss is the GOAT is because he can have stats like that and affect the game soo much.He is the best distraction in the history. Credit Bradyand the O-Line, but Moss contributes a lot to other WRs getting open and has 2 or 3 people watching him every play.

Originally Posted by thejrob

[table][tr][td]R. Moss[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]14.0[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]
The reason Moss is the GOAT

I only read those 6 words before I decided to ignore everything else you responded to me with.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

What's Rice's playoff low for receptions and yards?

Is it even possible for a team to focus on him to the tune of 1 reception for 14 yards? I mean, teams tried... but... well, what's his career playoff lowfor yards and receptions?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

What's Rice's playoff low for receptions and yards?

Is it even possible for a team to focus on him to the tune of 1 reception for 14 yards? I mean, teams tried... but... well, what's his career playoff low for yards and receptions?
[h3]Postseason[/h3]
  • Games played (29)
  • Touchdowns (22)
  • Receptions (151)
  • Yards receiving (2,245)
  • Touchdown receptions in a single game (3, three times; 10 others have had 3 in a game once)
  • Games with at least 100 receiving yards - 8
  • Consecutive games with at least one reception (28)
http://
[h3]Super Bowl[/h3]
  • Receptions (39)
  • Yards receiving (589)
  • All-purpose yards (604)
  • Touchdown receptions - 8
  • Points scored (48)
  • Receptions in a single game (11)
  • Yards receiving in a single game (215)
  • Touchdown receptions in a single game (3, twice)
  • Points scored in a single game (18, twice)

SoHi- I know he's got an impressive overall resume; trust.

But what's his career playoff low in receptions and yards for a single game?

[table][tr][td]22[/td] [td]WildCard[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1998[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]SFO[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]GNB[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

I was lookin for it man, but I just came across this and decided to post it
laugh.gif

Actually in the 1994 season Rice caught 6 passes in San Francisco's first 2 playoff games that year.
Although recorded 10 receptions for 149 yards and 3 touchdowns, despite playing with a separated shoulder, in their 49-26 victory over the San Diego Chargersin Super Bowl XXIX

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

There is no way the Pats are going to win this game. Their defense can't stop the Jags arsenal. I just
smh.gif
@ the thought of the Colts in the Super Bowl again.

Stop it. It's the first half. And they are about to score again. Plus have you watched one game this year? If so you would realize how stupid that statement was.

No, this is my first Patriots game I have watched this year, shut the #**! up noob. The only thing that's stupid is you opening your mouth.

Ouch noob. Man that hurts. You feel any smarter yet? Please explain how I "opened my mouth" on the internet?
tongue.gif
Anyways for you to say there is no way the Pats will win is ******ed.

I will accept your apology once the Jags win this game
nerd.gif

You were saying?

But Garrard showed up for real tonight. Can't knock him at all. Actually great game by the Jags as a whole....they will be a force in the upcoming years. They need a big time reciever though.

I can man up and admit I was wrong. I am glad I was wrong tot because like I have stated in every Pats thread this season; I am glad to be witnessinghistory.

Ya'll might be a lil off base saying Randy got locked. If by locked you mean he was never a part of the gameplan then yea he was. Brady looked athim....once. Threw it once, and completed it once. All Moss had to do the rest of that game was keep the middle open....which he did a very good job of.It's laughable to think that if BB wanted the ball in his hands last night it wouldn't have happened. They knew what was gonna win the game and did it.Almost perfectly.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

tom brady was on fire that night

.... been on fire all year.
last night, the jags didn;t put pressure because they were so concerned about giving up the big play. for them, they didn;twant the game to get out of hand with quick scores. but they just went back to the old 2004 Pats game plan whichw as dink & dunk and run the ball. whichwas why when people were hoping for a blizzard, they would still win cuz that's basically what they would have done. everyone thought the pats were a1-dimensional long passing team. that was in the regular season, trying to run up scores, get TD records. now, you're seeing a multi-dimensional offence. idon;t think jags prepared for that and they were caught sleeping all night.

Im not understanding this debate
laugh.gif

It is Clear Randy Moss got shut down just like its clear Fred T and MJD got locked down because the Pats were playing the run. both teams defense took away the other teams go to options.

How is that Not being locked down?

btw

5e3a467947abd4f2a67ca1ae62aee59b-getty-78766797mh058_jacksonville_.jpg

is LEGIT

Originally Posted by thejrob

The reason Moss is the GOAT

I only read those 6 words before I decided to ignore everything else you responded to me with.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I decided to peep this thread this morning, and I'm right along with you.

Moss = Goat?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I really like David Garrad. Seems like a good guy, and is a good QB in the league. Jags should be back in the hunt next year

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

It is Clear Randy Moss got shut down just like its clear Fred T and MJD got locked down because the Pats were playing the run. both teams defense took away the other teams go to options.

btw

5e3a467947abd4f2a67ca1ae62aee59b-getty-78766797mh058_jacksonville_.jpg

is LEGIT

I agree, never watched this cat before. After last night I knew this guy was legit.

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

my man moss saving up for the colts
pimp.gif

Lets be serious....Your boy was a resident of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Clamp City[/color] tonight....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I used to write that $#$# on my football gloves...
pimp.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

laugh.gif

I don't get it either....

everyone thought the pats were a 1-dimensional long passing team. that was in the regular season, trying to run up scores, get TD records. now, you're seeing a multi-dimensional offence. i don;t think jags prepared for that and they were caught sleeping all night.
Really?

I dont think anyone thought the Patriots were just a long ball team they have been a dink a dunk team every since Brady has been a QB.

They only added the deep ball game this year.

The Jags just wasnt getting enough pressure on Brady with the front four and Brady didnt make any stupid decisions he took what the defense gave him and thatequals a Patriots win.

Back
Top Bottom