Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

U gotta try harder if U wanna stop us
MY FAVORITE TEAMS
Spurs Pistons Celtics Mavs Red Sox Yankees Angels Patriots Colts Cowboys Pakcers
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

wow welker really messing up, Brady should be 27/27 and that coulda ended the game...although the fg should do

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

I say they go for it here and put the game away
No offense, but that's just stupid. If they didn't make it, it still would have been a 1 score game.
You go for the field goal at that point, make it a 2-score game

All these Moss fans are going to be upset for the next couple weeks... they must not know how Bill plays in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Regular season is about records; postseason is about winning.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Rashean is faster than I thought he was.....
Yea, how else u think a DB from Bethune Cookman gets selected so high

I promise yall on everything, that there was Off. lineman downfield on that bomb and the refs just ate the flag
smh.gif

MAAAAN. Im so heated right now. 6:39 to go TD + 2 a stop then a TD!!! WTH THey should of went for the first anyway instead f the three points. I blame JONES.Who's payin him?

Yeah, I think this game is over... Well, Jax gave them their best shot. Definately is a fun game to watch, thats forsure

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

U gotta try harder if U wanna stop us
MY FAVORITE TEAMS
Spurs Pistons Celtics Mavs Red Sox Yankees Angels Patriots Colts Cowboys Pakcers
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i wonder who he's gonna root for if the Pats play the Colts
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And if the Pats beat the Colts and whoever from the NFC excluding the G-Men goes to the Super Bowl, then that's a tough choice for him.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Rashean is faster than I thought he was.....
Yea, how else u think a DB from Bethune Cookman gets selected so high

I promise yall on everything, that there was Off. lineman downfield on that bomb and the refs just ate the flag
smh.gif

To be honest, I was watching that and wondering why they didn't call it either...

Just want to say this, Garrard has some of the best pocket presence in a QB I have ever seen.

It's digusting

Back
Top Bottom