Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

yeah, it was the 2 dreadheads. i kept seeing #27 (mathis) miss a lot of tackles, and #25(nelson). i looked them up and figured out who was who

Yeah....Actualy its 3 of them when you factor in Terry Cousin (#21)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
shuges, too Bad Jimmy "Sniffed" away his last couple yrs
smh.gif
Wait.....Jimmy was on that powder?????
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

If you think the announcers will be slurping hard, imagine ESPN and their "expert" analysts.

Sean Salisbury: Brady makes passing look shooting fish in a barrel, now I've never shot fish in a barrel but I imagine it would be easy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can totally see that happening
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Good season to Jacksonville. Garrard will be a top 10 QB next season. He's proven himself to be a competent and efficient starting QB for the Jaguars. I expect a sharp increase for the Jags' fanbase next season.

He's a top 10 QB this season.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Congrats Pats, either game next week will be good. I wanna see Chargers/Pats though, cuz last year was a
eek.gif
game.

Chargers couldn't hold the Patriots jock strap IMO. Colts have a much better chance at beating them, then again, giving the Cro a chance at winning theAFC Championship would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pats did what they had to do...Brady is unreal right now....

Jags played well but they just couldn't stop them on 3rd downs...

I just hope its Colts vs Pats next week... it's all I want in these playoffs...

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Hanson about to punt for the 1st time in the game
laugh.gif

good game jags fans...gunna, smooth, the rest of the boys...y'all were unsalty throughout, something that could be said about very few around here...
smh.gif

yes, jags fans were classy. not making lame excuses. the criticism were for their missed plays, not officials or anything else. no complaints. i guess thejags fans on here are true football fans and know how the game really played out rather than making lame excuses....

Gunna I ain't never seen an addict that could play like Jimmy...I know he got caught before....but I refuse to believe he is an addict...you must knowsomething I don't....

but is there any chance the Bengals would trade Chad Johnson?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Gunna I ain't never seen an addict that could play like Jimmy...I know he got caught before....but I refuse to believe he is an addict...you must know something I don't....

grin.gif
They are considering it....but we'll find out in the offseason.

BTW I didn't know Jimmy Smith was on cocaine.

Wait.....Jimmy was on that powder?????
eek.gif
or is this some lingo that I am not aware of....
Son, Jimmy is an ADDICT

Wow.
eek.gif

Didn't know that. did his addiction lead to his early retirement?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Gunna I ain't never seen an addict that could play like Jimmy...I know he got caught before....but I refuse to believe he is an addict...you must know something I don't....

grin.gif
B, Yea I know a lil more but prolly the greatest addict of all time is Lawrence Taylor. Son played great coked up for the entire last half of hiscareer

so its def. possible to be on top of your game and be an addict.
sorta like a functioning alcoholic

Originally Posted by aRog27

The old Jimmy Smith and Keenan mcCardell days were sick.

Yeah, as soon as Keenan broke for Tampa, Jimmy's numbers took a hit. Double-team, double-team, double-team. And I think Taylor got hurt too. So it wasreally a wrap for his career.

Add in what Gunna said about Jimmy and Christina Aguilera, and I can see why he was done-zo. Heard little stories about it, but never knew it was to thatextent.

Oh well, good season Jags.

I think the Jags have to get a WR via trade or FA. they cant wait for a rookie WR to develop, If Chad is available, they HAVE TO throw their hat in thatsituation to try and get him. +@@%, how many yrs did Stallworth sign with the Patriots for?

*Time to retire the Fred Avy til next season.
laugh.gif

I think the Jags have to get a WR via trade or FA.

they cant wait for a rookie WR to develop, If Chad is available, they HAVE TO throw their hat in that situation to try and get him.

*%@$, how many yrs did Stallworth sign with the Patriots for?
5 or 6 years for Mr. Stallworth.

I think the Jags have to get a WR via trade or FA.

they cant wait for a rookie WR to develop, If Chad is available, they HAVE TO throw their hat in that situation to try and get him.

*%@$, how many yrs did Stallworth sign with the Patriots for?
I believe it was a 6 year deal for $32 mil

I'm sure this has already been mentioned multiple times, but I had to get my opinion in here; Reggie Nelson and Dennis Northcutt cost the Jags this game.

Nelson was missing all kinds of tackles early on, and then getting beat by Stallworth to seal the game.
ohwell.gif

Northcutt short-armed two easy catches, and then makes that tough!%%@ catch for the first down.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm sure this has already been mentioned multiple times, but I had to get my opinion in here; Reggie Nelson and Dennis Northcutt cost the Jags this game.

Nelson was missing all kinds of tackles early on, and then getting beat by Stallworth to seal the game.
ohwell.gif

Northcutt short-armed two easy catches, and then makes that tough!%%@ catch for the first down.
grin.gif

Nelson was missing tackles....But that last play w/ Stallworth was on Rashean Mathis

yeah, it was their 'premier' corner rasheen mathis who got overpowered. he also let that big play go past him when brady lofted it in the air tostallworth...

Back
Top Bottom