Official Jaguars Vs Chargers Vol. LT won't get 10 thou

b smooth 202

Banned
Well at this point every game counts....especially against the other AFC contenders...Duval should handle things though....

With or without the 10K, we'll take the win on the road...
wink.gif

Yea maybe not today, he's a non factor in the Run defense PLUS Reggie Williams just beat him and carried him in the end zone on his back

LT look hurt comin off the field too

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yea maybe not today, he's a non factor in the Run defense PLUS Reggie Williams just beat him and carried him in the end zone on his back
That TD wasn't really on Cromartie. He was doing his job giving Williams the inside because he was expecting safety help from Mcree and Mcree waslate. All Cromartie could do was jump on his back.

Chargers showing they are the most overrated team in the league. Lets go Jags. MJD is the goods....

LMAOOOOOOOOO LT scored and Mike Pete tried to slap the ball out his hand during his celebration

O MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Carlos Polk just unloaded on MJD, dude knocked himself out!
NUKE BOMB
pimp.gif
eek.gif

THAT BOMBACLOT DO NOT WANT IT WIT THA REAL MEN!! OH NO HE DONT!!
THAT YOUNG BWOY DONE PUT A HURTIN ON EM.
GOT EM COACH!!!

Garrard is playign out of his%$@*%#* mind!

MJD JUST MURDERED SHAWN MERRIMAN HASHHADSDHASHFHSHf O MY GODDDDD

It seriously look like MJD was so short that Merriman didn't see him and then bam. LMAO.

Im always amazed when teams run their FB instead of their best RB on 34d and 1... LT lookin heated

Is grady Jackson the fattest MOFO in the NFL ... jesus christ

as far as field sound goes, this has been the best game, its like there are high def mics surrounding the field. I m hearing players conversations

Back
Top Bottom