Official Jaguars Vs Chargers Vol. LT won't get 10 thou

^
You're telling me Gunna.

Norv Turner is the most worthless piece of trash of a coach. And we got our genius of a GM telling SD Sports Radio that he has the utmost faith in him.

If any actual Charger fan had any faith in Norv Turner, please shoot yourself. Because I don't and I never will.

laugh.gif
what the hell is going on in here all I see is caps and crazy posting.
laugh.gif

LT WITH THE SICK EPILEPTIC SHAKE ON REGGIE MY GOD, HE ALMOST TOOK THAT TO THE PAINT

The ERASER !!! wit some get back
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Phillip Rivers

SMH at me for thinking that Phillip Rivers was better than Drew Brees.

YOU FREAKING SUCK RIVERS!!!!

That TD was a gift ..
the refs gave the Chargers that drive.. Nelson's hit was totallyclean and legit...

Great catch by Gates

I hope Norv is getting his resume ready.
smh.gif

The Chargers are one of, if not the most dissapointing team this season.

Start Volek.

Good thing the AFC West is trash this season

I've been saying this all along... the Chargers have been VERY hard to watch this season other than a few blowout wins.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
This bum merriman had to get off the roids now he getting laid out byMJD

mike peterson out indefinitely with a broken hand. one of the best defensive players for the jags.
frown.gif

i hope he comes back this season

mike peterson out indefinitely with a broken hand.
When the hell did he do that?

He was in on the last play when Knight made the Oskie ....

and I find it hard to believe he'l miss much time if any ...

Time to make some calls

We don't have a long term commitment to Volek.

We have a long term commitment to Rivers. Are you recommending that we destroy any confidence he has left and bench him for someone that will probably doworse?

Rivers is going to be here for a while, lets just calm down with the Volek talk. (BTW Remember the last time Volek started? Oh yeah it was against theChargers who sonned him last year)

Right now we need to find a semblance of a offensive game plan and stick to it. Rivers had a decent game before that INT. LT was going places when they calledthe right stuff for him. Chambers and Gates were easy targets in between the safeties and linebackers.

What is really disappointing is our DEFENSIVE SCHEME.

Ted Cottrell is the most inane and ridiculously predictable DC in the league. Boot him to the curb and get Ron Rivera up to speed with the 3-4. And BLITZ on3rd down and long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Use Merriman to the best of his abilities, i.e. running down hill, not against TWO blockers. Overload the line and watchmagic happen, thats what Wade Phillips set up last year and thats what made us so hard to run against, we were in the backfield to tackle the tailback orquarterback before the play could mature.

its all good, they've got the rest of the seasom to figure it out, and if they do
eek.gif
watch out.

Its not like this is the bcs where one loss ruins your season
smh.gif

smh.gif
at that helmet to helmet hit...Reggie dusted dude.... the refs GAVE them theTD...Nelson= DPOY

Mike Peterson fractured his hand in several places
frown.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Garrard is still playing great...Im proud of dude

this game wasnt as close as the score says it was
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at this clown Sean Phillips calling in Shade 45 and talkin mess aboutDuvallllllll...I heard dudes name maybe once

thoughts:

We have the hardest schedule in the NFL. AS bad as we are playing were still 5-5, and thats when were playing terrible. Defense is doing its job. If only theoffense could click, and keep a nice time of possession, and stop relying on our defense and ST to score, then our defense would be even better. Were straight.

We've got the rest of the season to get the offensive juices flowing, and then the playoffs are gonna take some extreme focus, because most likely weregonna get stuck with the patriots somehow.

Its nothing, now they got something to prove, now they got motivation.

Also norv has to stop being an idiot. But I dunno about that one...

I mean god damn this is sad. It's horrible what Norv and all the other new coaching staff members have managed to do to nearly the same (greatly improvedactually) Chargers team from 2006. The Patriots really do demoralize you don't they.
tired.gif

We miss you LT!!! I hope Norv ungrounds you next weekend so I can see you gain! Its really not as fun without you...

Back
Top Bottom