Official January '13 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Happy New Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does outlet hunting over the phone work?

Nike outlets process phone orders. When you see something that want, look up the phone number of the outlet store on Nike's site. Then give the outlet a call and tell them what you are looking for. They'll process the order over the phone and ship them to you - you pay shipping.

You need a credit card and they will only ship to the billing address of the credit card.

...When you make in-person trips to outlets, make sure you post what you find at your local locations to give back.

Some people have much more advanced techniques, which often come from developing personal relationships with key managers at locations around the country, but you gotta crawl before you walk.

You can also use "Nikefind" and a number of different tools to find out where a shoe you are looking for may be. Read the first post in the thread, it covers the basics.

Last edited:
Nike Kansas City Outlet (913) 788-7263

Nike Hyperdunk 2012 (various colors) 99.00

Kobe VII Supreme Black/Tour Yellow 129.00

Jordan Aero Flight 89.00

Nike Lunar Glide 2012 Black/Volt 60.00

Perryville Factory Maryland

-Jordan 1 high strap
I think it's $80. SZ 7.5

- Rasta Dunk
Lots of sizes $31.99

-Hyperdunk elite (black)
Lots of sizes $99

-Dunk hi grey/orange
FSR $30 the suede on these is extra buttery

-AF1 (black)
FSR $30. Great for your old man... Or if you're an old man lol.
There were some other random dunks (low and high) for 30 as well. Should have took more pics, sorry!
View media item 240412View media item 240413View media item 240419View media item 240422View media item 240443

Last edited:
The pricing discrepancy between nike outlet/clearance stores is just amazing. It makes this thread so important for those wanting to get the best deals...

The pricing discrepancy between nike outlet/clearance stores is just amazing. It makes this thread so important for those wanting to get the best deals...

YES!

Love how much support this thread has been getting the past couple of months

Its just too bad some don't honor other stores prices. I shake my head when I see AJ2012 at stores above 100. Those things been like 69 at the Kissimmee clearance store forever. Same with the Fly Wade 2's. I'm curious to know if some of the outlets discount bigger sizes ( sz 14 and up) like they do in Kissimmee. I've gotten so many good kicks for less than 50 out of there because of this.

Yo
Its just too bad some don't honor other stores prices. I shake my head when I see AJ2012 at stores above 100. Those things been like 69 at the Kissimmee clearance store forever. Same with the Fly Wade 2's. I'm curious to know if some of the outlets discount bigger sizes ( sz 14 and up) like they do in Kissimmee. I've gotten so many good kicks for less than 50 out of there because of this.[/quotTo when was the last time you been? What's in there that's worth buying?

W
Its just too bad some don't honor other stores prices. I shake my head when I see AJ2012 at stores above 100. Those things been like 69 at the Kissimmee clearance store forever. Same with the Fly Wade 2's. I'm curious to know if some of the outlets discount bigger sizes ( sz 14 and up) like they do in Kissimmee. I've gotten so many good kicks for less than 50 out of there because of this.
When was the last time you went through there. What's in there that's worth buying? I cant get there how I use to.

Nike outlets process phone orders. When you see something that want, look up the phone number of the outlet store on Nike's site. Then give the outlet a call and tell them what you are looking for. They'll process the order over the phone and ship them to you - you pay shipping.

You need a credit card and they will only ship to the billing address of the credit card.

...When you make in-person trips to outlets, make sure you post what you find at your local locations to give back.

Some people have much more advanced techniques, which often come from developing personal relationships with key managers at locations around the country, but you gotta crawl before you walk.

You can also use "Nikefind" and a number of different tools to find out where a shoe you are looking for may be. Read the first post in the thread, it covers the basics.
Word. I tried using nikefind the other day and the rep told me 3 locations that had the shoe. I called 2, and both said they didn't have it. Calling is a hassle from me (because I'm from canada) and so is ordering, but if I find a good deal, it might be worth it.

Will the rep ever tell you the prices that the stores have?

How do you know if they're having any sales?

How much is shipping usually?

W
When was the last time you went through there. What's in there that's worth buying? I cant get there how I use to.
Well you know how clearance is. Everything is scattered by sizes. Hardly ever fsr in the good kicks. But you can find gems. Your best bet is to go up there. A friend told me that they didnt have anything. I went and found a pair of fireberry hyperposites in my sz for 40. They had tons of nike id returns this past weekend. A friend of mine got a south beach cw lebron x.

Damn
Well you know how clearance is. Everything is scattered by sizes. Hardly ever fsr in the good kicks. But you can find gems. Your best bet is to go up there. A friend told me that they didnt have anything. I went and found a pair of fireberry hyperposites in my sz for 40. They had tons of nike id returns this past weekend. A friend of mine got a south beach cw lebron x.
Damn!! That wasn't bad! Gotta check em out soon. Thanks man.

Damn
Damn!! That wasn't bad! Gotta check em out soon. Thanks man.

Hitting up the outlet in Concord Mills NC this weekend. Havent been in a hot minute. Hope to goodness they got some junk for me up in there. Will provide info if its worth it. If anybodys been very recently, please tell me now if I need to save my gas..lol.

Word. I tried using nikefind the other day and the rep told me 3 locations that had the shoe. I called 2, and both said they didn't have it. Calling is a hassle from me (because I'm from canada) and so is ordering, but if I find a good deal, it might be worth it.

Will the rep ever tell you the prices that the stores have?
How do you know if they're having any sales?
How much is shipping usually?

1. I don't think the reps have that info, since indivdual stores have a degree of autonomy over pricing .
2. Usually that info comes locally. Also, there are certain times that outlets seem to have sales each year, so some of that knowledge comes from past experience and pattern recognition.
3. I'm not certain if they ship internationally. Usually shipping in the US is between 8 - 12 bucks.

...Sometimes the Nikefind database doesn't exactly match the inventory of the stores. This is especially true if the database says that a store has a very small quantity of an item. Sometimes that item could have been stolen, misplaced, etc. and therefore it never processed as leaving the store. Also, there seems to be a bit of a lag between items coming in and them getting into the DB - for example, when most outlets get OG CW Retro Jordans, they'll be gone before they ever get into in the Nikefind DB.

Last edited:
Hitting up the outlet in Concord Mills NC this weekend. Havent been in a hot minute. Hope to goodness they got some junk for me up in there. Will provide info if its worth it. If anybodys been very recently, please tell me now if I need to save my gas..lol.

Honestly bro they never really have anything. The last thing that had worth copping in my opinion was the Cough Drop foams for $129

Honestly bro they never really have anything. The last thing that had worth copping in my opinion was the Cough Drop foams for $129

You would never find foams in outlets anymore. I got cough drops as low as 70, pewter, royals, electric blue, electric green, silver pro's and pearls. Good ole days :smokin

You would never find foams in outlets anymore. I got cough drops as low as 70, pewter, royals, electric blue, electric green, silver pro's and pearls. Good ole days :smokin

I saw Cough Drops in Riverhead last February for $70. Regret passing but I think all pairs make it there eventually, just not in the numbers you would assume. Unknown if true but I saw someone on Youtube do a video on Tokyo V's he snagged at an outlet. Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw. You have to visit and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom