OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said they called n were told no phone orders. They did last wk tho

They did phone orders for me. And the mgr hooked me up. Git the oak hills for $81 shipped and the green camos for I believe $138 shipped. Both under $250 retail just for one

GS Grape 5's Nike Factory. Just did a phone order. Too easy

Mercedes Factory
(956) 565-2446

Sizes 3.5-5y
$79.99

Marshall's inside Katy Mills mall in Katy Texas had some Calvin Johnson hoodies. They were lions blue and just had a big 81 on the front, his logo on the sleeve, and a pretty cool tag on the bottom (like the tags on NFL jerseys but with his logo and signature).

San Leandro had LeBron 10s in 3 different colorways. $99 a pair

Canary LeBron 10s only sizes 16 to 18 tho

Volt LeBron 10s sizes 14 to 16

Home LeBron 10s size 13 (Had about 4 or 5 pairs of the size 13)

Saw about a handful of each different colorway. This was around 3pm today. Didn't check any other sizes.

They are B-Grades so be careful

My only experience with B-grades has been a bad one and i know many others have had great experiences with B-Grades so judge for yourself but you might be looking at driving to a nearby outlet to make a return on a damaged pair of shoes.

No phone orders on the 28s.

Just on the White Replica NFL jerseys at outlets, be aware that they are Nike's low grade version of the gameday jerseys.

They are just white Jerseys without detail on the shoulders. they look similar to the Gamedays but just are not complete. They were charging $60 at Woodbury and had Geno Smith, Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, and RGIII. I do think though the tags had $100 retail stickers. They could just be mistakes from Nike but all signage at Woodbury said Outlet Exclusive.

San Leandro was crazy this morning. Probably could have cleaned up if I was a reseller.
Was able to pick up the Jordan Gucci 1s for $59 (must have been a return) and some Kobe 8s Blitz Blue for $79.
Another kid got the Oreo 5s for $89.
From memory, here's what else I saw. I looked in size 12-13 mainly, but everything listed below they had in various sizes.

Lebron X - white/black with the 6 on the ankle - $99
Lebron X AS - light purple - $99
Lebron X - grey/yellow - $99
Penny V - volt - $99
Kobe 8 - maroon - $79 (mad I couldn't get these)
KD V - black/orange - $79 I think
KD V - light blue - $79 I think
Lots of 2013 hyperdunks. Lots of colors. - $79 I think

don't know where to put this so i'll put it here: was looking through ftl.com and saw some random older models tossed back up in extremely scattered sizes, mostly 10.5 or 13. Things like Kobe 8 sulfur, Kobe 7 wbf, easter and duke, Kd 5 energy, even a Kd 3 wht/ blu and sme Hyperdunk 2011 all black. I'm sure some of them are gone by now as I can't be the only who noticed, just thought I'd share and it might be worth a look and maybe someone might end up with something they wanted...
Wish I would have saw this sooner. Those white/blue KD3s would have been copped in a 10.5. Good lookin out.

San Leandro was crazy this morning. Probably could have cleaned up if I was a reseller.
Was able to pick up the Jordan Gucci 1s for $59 (must have been a return) and some Kobe 8s Blitz Blue for $79.
Another kid got the Oreo 5s for $89.
From memory, here's what else I saw. I looked in size 12-13 mainly, but everything listed below they had in various sizes.

Lebron X - white/black with the 6 on the ankle - $99
Lebron X AS - light purple - $99
Lebron X - grey/yellow - $99
Penny V - volt - $99
Kobe 8 - maroon - $79 (mad I couldn't get these)
KD V - black/orange - $79 I think
KD V - light blue - $79 I think
Lots of 2013 hyperdunks. Lots of colors. - $79 I think
just called them and they ran out of the AS Lebron X's

dude told me if i called an hour or two earlier, i would've gotten my size 10 :frown:

Just called Tulare for the XX8, sold out the guy tells me.

Damn you guys are fast lol. I hate that my overpriced outlet (Arundel Mills, MD) wants 169 for the same bgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom