OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all shoes get marked down. Most do but not all. Years ago I returned a size 15 db 3 I picked up for someone that didn't want them and the outlet put them on sale for retail.

you returned a doernbecher jordan? you're a better man than i

Not all shoes get marked down. Most do but not all. Years ago I returned a size 15 db 3 I picked up for someone that didn't want them and the outlet put them on sale for retail.

you returned a doernbecher jordan? you're a better man than i

this was years ago. times have changed significantly since then.

Take it to adidastalk
Take it to adidastalk

Actually there was Nikes there too on sale if that's what you only want to see. These were just the biggest steal there. Excuse me for trying to look out for other people, because this post doesn't meet your criteria. Also this may be called "Niketalk" but there are plenty of non-nike threads. If it makes you feel any better the same footlocker had

NIKE Toki Leather Black/red 10-13 $29.99

NIKE Flex Run (black/white) 12 $29.99

In the end if you don't like the post don't even look at it. :smile: Have a nice day man.

Checked Ross's in KC for past month and never found anything in my size until today.

Kobe were 49.99 Size 14!!!! and Charlotte Bobcats zip up was $12

View media item 747694
Went to Nike outlet and didn't find anything good. Got this for Kobe shirt for $3.

TJ Maxx had the Kobe grey blue jacket that is on ebay for $80 for $39.99 in an xl but didn't buy it.

View media item 744972 And

537732 303

$49.99 each @ Marshall's

619 area

Thank You Sir. Was able to get a pair and a pair of the Free 5.0 EXT in all Grey at the Marshalls in North Bergen, NJ. Both were 50 each.

They also had on clearance (about five or six pair in box, multiple sizes) the Nike Zoom Hyperflight Max in Grey Patent Leather with Pink Accents for $25 I was going to grab a pair to beat up but when I found the 2.0 ext, I put it back.

Last edited:
Saw one pair of Nike Total Air Foamposite Max at Ross in LA (Saw Someone at Checkout With them) I've seen someone else find them at another Ross. Check your local Ross. It was the Current Blue pair.

this was years ago. times have changed significantly since then.

People forget that the DB 6 hit outlets.
Nobody cared about DB shoes until fairly recently.

indeed. they hit PF for $50 or $60 A grades a couple times at the bear minimum. people definitely weren't anywhere near as thirsty for the DB line as they are now.

Last edited:
^ Agreed. I got a pair of the FC SB from the very first DB collection for under retail.

Black/Royal colorway, glow in the dark soles..

Can't imagine how much something like that would by hyped up nowadays

Bobcats Jordan X at Rosemont. Sz 12 for $130. Guy told me it was a return. Also a size 9 weatherman Foam for $130. This was a couple of hours ago, so could very well be gone by now.

indeed. they hit PF for $50 or $60 A grades a couple times at the bear minimum. people definitely weren't anywhere near as thirsty for the DB line as they are now.

Things changed once resell for pairs became absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom