OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know what the return policies are at the outlet / clearance? i'm aware that it says '30 days...'. but i have a couple of pairs of shoes i purchased a few months ago with original receipt that i wanted to return. would i get full refund? or would i get the lowest marked price for the item?

You should probably read the receipt again. Should be longer than 30 days if unworn. Worn products can be returned in 30 days with receipt.

Went boot shopping for my gf at Marshall's in Gtown and she ended up with 2 pairs of a Nike ACG boots, one being lower like a shoe and the other grey taller with fur. $21 and $39. Wish they had mens shoes there cause these were a steal for boots during a snow storm.

My Homeboy found these in Germany the other day... Got my sz 12.
NO WAY!!!
eek.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You should probably read the receipt again. Should be longer than 30 days if unworn. Worn products can be returned in 30 days with receipt.
word. i understand fully. but if i had a pair of shoes i purchased a few months ago for X amount (with receipt), would i get X back. or would i get Y, the lowest marked price. i tried calling my local store, but the girl had no answer and put me on hold for a minute too long. i'm going to hit up the shop and return them anyway, but figured i'd get some insight from you folks since i'm on here.

word. i understand fully. but if i had a pair of shoes i purchased a few months ago for X amount (with receipt), would i get X back. or would i get Y, the lowest marked price. i tried calling my local store, but the girl had no answer and put me on hold for a minute too long. i'm going to hit up the shop and return them anyway, but figured i'd get some insight from you folks since i'm on here.
As long as you have the receipt, you should be fine for full price. If you didn't have the receipt, you'd get the price the outlet has it(which will appear on the computer)

Concord mills NC had:

various lebron lows on hash for 129 (draft day/yellow/raspberry)
FSR watermelon lebron lows 139
flyknit lunars volt / volt blue / red blue for 89.99 (no 12s, so pissed)

I returned a size 12 purple flyknit chukka, return price they gave me was 120 so I assume thats what they'll price it at.

Burlington Coat Factory in Del Amo Mall - Torrance, CA

Hyperflights sz 13, 10 and under - $50
Air Max JR - Near FSR - South beach - $50
Air Turf Jet grey green - 13, 10 and under $40

At Vacaville Outlet yesterday had

Gary Payton Gloves the white with black and green inside - @109 i believe

Jordan XX8 - Oak Hill Academy  B-grades 

Air Jordan Spizike – Black / University Gold – Dark Grey – White 

Not sure which forum to ask.... but I have ? about Finishline WC Rewards... is there a minimum amt I need to spend to use? and can you stack the WC with a coupon/promo code? Thanks!

Not sure which forum to ask.... but I have ? about Finishline WC Rewards... is there a minimum amt I need to spend to use? and can you stack the WC with a coupon/promo code? Thanks!
I don't think there's a limit but if you purchase something that's not over $20, I think you lose what's remaining. I've been able to stack with other coupons but they normally take the WC rewards amount first and then apply the applicable discount $10off$60 or $20off$100

I work at a FNL, if it is a reward, as in a 20$ reward, you can use it as a gift card pretty much. But its a one time use so if you buy some elites you arent getting the 5$ back.

It's basically a $20 gift card, but as stated, if your purchase totals less than $20, you won't get the difference back.

You can stack a coupon with it, but the total price must be more than the coupon stipulates /after/ the WC reward... i.e. coupon is for $20 off $100, you buy shoes that are $105, but WC coupon subtracts $20, making it so you can't use the coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom