OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Send Help Dunks @ nike outlet aurora, il   630 585 9568

89.99 plus additional 20% off. FSR

seen this on facebook group

Last edited:
what is the tip? i can't get both WC rewards and coupon code to work together.
There's no trick to it? lol

Finishline specifically states that you can use both. As stated in my previous post though--the coupon must still be valid after the WC reward...example: coupon is for $10 off $60, you add something for $60 but try to use your coupon and WC reward, it won't work, because the WC reward comes off first (making the item $40, thusly nullifying the coupon).

Went to Citadel today. 20% off hash, and 30% clearance, but there really wasn't anything worth buying.  

what is the tip? i can't get both WC rewards and coupon code to work together.
Try using smartphone or mobile site, also if your rewards lowers your price below $100 you can use your $20 off $100 coupon you will have to use the $10 coupon. I missed being able to use both by 1 cent.

Folsom outlet, ca

Dj clark kent x Paul Rodriguez Hyperfuse Max (about 1 or 2 pair each size on hashwall) 89.99

EA Sport Free Trainer 7.0 (FSR) 99.99

Wolf Grey Dunk sb low premium (about 1 or 2 pair each size on hashwall) 64.99

Poetry much every CW of the flyknit frees excluding the rainbow ones (ones that look like a sock) FSR 69.99

Other then that pretty dry, nothing on the counter, no sales, except a few additional 30 percent off basic nike tees.

City Gear has 30% off alot of their sale items

Nike sequalizer shorts for $10

and many other good things aswell

kobe 7 dukes came out of nowhere and are up in a 13 for 99.99. even better if you use a coupon.
http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...-blue/white/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
They've been popping up since 1-1-14.My guess is the Ross finds are making there way back or someone needs the money.Most have been size 13 and 14.Also had some size 13 KD III about the same time.

doubt ross finds are making their way back. return policy + boxes + proof of order would make it difficult.

they have some weird inventory issues to be honest. some shoes pop up randomly consistently. for example, the white/red/grey spizikes pop up in a 9.5 from time to time on the site.

doubt ross finds are making their way back. return policy + boxes + proof of order would make it difficult.

they have some weird inventory issues to be honest. some shoes pop up randomly consistently. for example, the white/red/grey spizikes pop up in a 9.5 from time to time on the site.
not really.If you keep the box and find cheaper later. You can send back and make the $60.Same if you find shoe in less then year later cheaper at Nike outlet you could return them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom