OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Nice hustle on the SJs, bigj505.
smokin.gif

wait a minute, your telling me those vivid 90s were still at a outlet 2 yrs later?? what is wrong w ppl?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

nice pearls, but '09s are better.

tongue.gif
tired.gif

HYPE KILLS brain cells apparently
when does the hype period expire so that people that actually LIKE a shoe can be respected for liking them for what they are? ive had both andloved both of my children equally
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JC5123

wait a minute, your telling me those vivid 90s were still at a outlet 2 yrs later?? what is wrong w ppl?
laugh.gif

Haha yes sir.
roll.gif
I wanted to get a second pair as a backup for the pairI'm rocking now, and sure enough, one outlet had one pair left in their system. Luckily it was my size 13 and was marked at $24.99 before 30% off hash walldiscount.

The vivid blues are my favorite AM 90 to come out the last few years and I'm pumped to find a second pair at a reasonable price.

Thanks for all the love on the pearls everyone. To each there own but I consider the HOH retro a completely different shoe. And there's no way I'mdropping $400+ on those when the OG's or 02's can be had for cheaper.

Just picked these up from Robert Wayne Footwear during my lunch break for my girl...very late Xmas present
tongue.gif

380772382.jpg

Haven't posted pick-ups in a while but now that i have my new camera i'ma post more often

Just got these from my boy UpandComing32
pimp.gif

33nxm9t.jpg

No kicks, but some new CATS gear. All this was waiting today.

2djtrt.jpg

j0w36f.jpg

14tygjb.jpg

2ltftxx.jpg

Front
14l1xlk.jpg

Back
2ik7ed0.jpg

1674hvo.jpg

2efqra1.jpg

2uigrcz.jpg

vfl0tv.jpg

2j299mq.jpg

13zs6rl.jpg

34eryqa.jpg

I know this is a stretch but if anyone knows anywhere to get a authentic denim, let me know.

Go Cats.

(Camera couldn't take quality pics of the tags)Bordeaux is size 3, and tag reads 911101 -- Other Jordan VII is size 1 and reads 920709 (Softbottom)

Baby Forces & Flights for my daughter.. Courtesy of Air Max 87 & Thunderchunk.. Thank you again fellas!

IDs finally came in

BONUS

Back
Top Bottom