OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

^^^
eek.gif
, both of those ID's are
pimp.gif
, may copy that usa colorway.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

nice pearls, but '09s are better.

tongue.gif
tired.gif

HYPE KILLS brain cells apparently
when does the hype period expire so that people that actually LIKE a shoe can be respected for liking them for what they are? ive had both and loved both of my children equally
laugh.gif

Both are totally different shoes. 09 hohs are very unique. for me 02 retro is best and 09 hohs are not far behind..... still on the hunt for hoh pearls....

savestheday shut this thread down on the second day of the month! Well done, sir. Kamikazes AS WELL AS the Thomas'.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wsupjs

Here are my recent pickups. These are from Mid-December to now. I'm still waiting on my OG White/Red XIV's and DS OG Oxy XIV's. It took the guy 2 weeks to ship the Oxy's... SMH. I'll post them when they arrive.

And last but not least, I found these for $17.50 from an outlet! I've been looking for a backup pair for my current Vivids for a while, and these finally popped up on NikeFind. They were the only pair the outlet had left in any size.

What's this...^ never heard it, curious.

"Nikefind" is the system that nike customer service reps use to stock locate items via NIKE stores.....

[h1]CourtneyIsDope- Nice VI
pimp.gif
. So are those the GS or Men(no offense) ones? Those pictures have made reconsider not copping
nerd.gif
[/h1][table][tr][td]donpapadaupolis[/td] [td]- great Jams. The soles are lovely. Where did you get the laces from?
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Solaga - Thanks, if you're a 12 I can point you in the direction of a couple pairs, just shoot me a pm...

CourtneyIsDope -- dope pick ups on the VI's, i am considering copping them. How is the quality of the vi's?

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

CourtneyIsDope
I know they're not infrareds, but...I think those pics you posted just got me sold
laugh.gif
, my first pair of Jordans in over 2 years.

REAL TALK. I can't front those pictures are making me save a paycheck for a week to cop
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom