OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

oh yea, im new to nt lol...ive always read posts and watched yall pick-ups but never thought to become a member...but it feels good to be a part of thecommunity...so much love to all of yall, and i need to catch up lol

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ 2 questions:

How much those run?

How tall are you?

DF!!!

.............Haha, Ant & professafinessa, let's say this, about 2.5 pairs of the newest Space Jams at retail, and I'm 5'-9'. To my knowledge and experience, all Japanese Denim's inseam are crazy long, they don't have specific inseam length's, pretty much all my pairs had to get tailored to a 30-32 inseam.

Here's more info on my pair if needed: IRON HEART x SELF EDGE

I'm pretty sure I'll hear the, "How can you pay that much for a pair of Jeans, I just wear 501's, $30, do you though homie........." I see it like this, people spend a crazy amount on a shoe, watch, hat, etc.... I'll spend a crazy amount on an item of my liking that will last a lifetime.

Cris.

really nice pick-up cris. i've been intrigued with iron hearts for some time now, although i still think my next denim purchase will be a pair of sugarcanes.

wow, i swear to god i thought i was in the amfam thread right now.....

Originally Posted by canesak

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ 2 questions:

How much those run?

How tall are you?

DF!!!

.............Haha, Ant & professafinessa, let's say this, about 2.5 pairs of the newest Space Jams at retail, and I'm 5'-9'. To my knowledge and experience, all Japanese Denim's inseam are crazy long, they don't have specific inseam length's, pretty much all my pairs had to get tailored to a 30-32 inseam.

Here's more info on my pair if needed: IRON HEART x SELF EDGE

I'm pretty sure I'll hear the, "How can you pay that much for a pair of Jeans, I just wear 501's, $30, do you though homie........." I see it like this, people spend a crazy amount on a shoe, watch, hat, etc.... I'll spend a crazy amount on an item of my liking that will last a lifetime.

Cris.

really nice pick-up cris. i've been intrigued with iron hearts for some time now, although i still think my next denim purchase will be a pair of sugar canes.

.............Yes, yes, I wear Canes on the daily, SC40601's.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

NiPxD - All those AMs are
smokin.gif
. Where did you cop the white and black ones?
Those are obsidian blue bro. I got 'em off of an ISS'er

SneakerD: thanks bro those are dope i might have to look into them....
pimp.gif

I never understood the $400 pair of jeans, I mean what can possibly be the noticeable difference? Thats like the Evisu and Red Monkeys raw denim for 400 to meis craziness.

I never understood the $400 pair of jeans, I mean what can possibly be the noticeable difference? Thats like the Evisu and Red Monkeys raw denim for 400 to meis craziness.

NIPxD- Geat pick ups. Congrats on getting those IX's. That's how I see your powder X's....One of my favorites

These have been a ? for over a year now.... But, for $10.00 at my local Rugged Warehouse, my question was answered.... Sold!
380820960.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

ThunderChunk69 wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

nice pearls, but '09s are better.

tongue.gif
tired.gif

HYPE KILLS brain cells apparently

when does the hype period expire so that people that actually LIKE a shoe can be respected for liking them for what they are?
laugh.gif

thunder chunk, please be so kind as to answer this question as i would like to know also.
nerd.gif

ftr, i like the shade of "pearl" better on the '09s, not to mention the icy soles. has nothing to do with hype.
wink.gif

i can see why people would pay for them. the quality is on par, if not better, than a well-made suit. they last forever too.

Didn't pick up any shoes, but picked up this 13" MacBook Pro...

And got it dual booted with OS X and Windows 7
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom